Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I don't agree with you, so warrrgarble. Sick of this sh*. You are saying that no Dems are racists? None? Even some? All it is, is an attack on Repubs. They are the racists, you say. Sorry, the onus is actually on you. Prove to me that Dems are not racist. (sorry, Fade, but onus is on you, too). It's not me. I called YOU out on your implication.
    Jesus brent. You're putting words in my mouth again. I never said there were no racist democrats. Do you not understand the concept of nuance? Is everything digital in your eyes?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

(sorry, Fade, but onus is on you, too).
      Sorry Brent, but the evidence is that white xenophobes want the $%*(P$%*ing border wall, and voted 99% for Trump.

I know you're trying to defend the centrist position, and that's cool, but you're picking the wrong battle, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by kepler View Post
        i think he'd horse trade. Ryan gets exemption from taxes for those with over $100m in exchange for pence getting federally-mandated female genital mutilation.
        *voommmmmmmmmmmmm*

Comment

Brent, we're done here. I just...($*%($ it, I hate this diatribe from both of us.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Jesus brent. You're putting words in my mouth again. I never said there were no racist democrats. Do you not understand the concept of nuance? Is everything digital in your eyes?
            Does the word "implication" mean anything to you? You said "Identity-based politics is short for social conservatism" then went on to further the "racist" viewpoint. No mention of Dems/libs. None. One-sided debate. That is direct implication that Dems/libs are not racist. Given past history, that implies that Repubs/cons are evil racist bastiges and Dems/libs are totally in the right. They are not. Can you not accept that, and admit it?
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Brent, we're done here. I just...($*%($ it, I hate this diatribe from both of us.
              I do, too. Honestly. You actually listen, and I'd like to think I listen to you. We differ, sure, but I will say I respect your opinion, despite our differences. We still debate, we still talk, we still try to understand each other.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I think he'd horse trade. Ryan gets exemption from taxes for those with over $100M in exchange for Pence getting federally-mandated female genital mutilation.
                This is so true. He will decimate women

Comment

Does the word "implication" mean anything to you? You said "Identity-based politics is short for social conservatism" then went on to further the "racist" viewpoint. No mention of Dems/libs. None. One-sided debate. That is direct implication that Dems/libs are not racist. Given past history, that implies that Repubs/cons are evil racist bastiges and Dems/libs are totally in the right. They are not. Can you not accept that, and admit it?
                  Surely you've read enough of dxm in the past to realize he argues more logically and carefully than that.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    And my point is, there are as many racist Dems, they just conceal it in subtle ways. Republicans are way more open about it, which I've stated, and I think that is definitely the truth.
                    My experience matches yours. I used to be surprised by what liberal academics will say after a few drinks, but I've learned from many examples that bigotry hides very neatly inside elitism. It's the upper and lower classes that have the most racists: the professors and lawyers, and the rednecks and ditch diggers. The professors and lawyers do hide it better.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Surely you've read enough of dxm in the past to realize he argues more logically and carefully than that.
                      Incorrect:
                      I cannot find it now, it may have been deleted. But DX (on FB) said KKK vouched for Trump, so that's evil. However, the communist party vouched for Obama. But that's okay.

I am finding that if you are not lockstep with one of the parties, you are evil incarnate. Doesn't work for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Easy now. OK, 1% was hyperbole. How about 0.1%? That would still be over a million citizens..
                        I can't even conceive of a million... not even .00001% of Americans being willing to "die for him." Maybe I'm naive... you're scaring me a little
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                          I can't even conceive of a million... not even .00001% of Americans being willing to "die for him." Maybe I'm naive... you're scaring me a little
                          I could see a mill, figuratively. Might be literally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            I do, too. Honestly. You actually listen, and I'd like to think I listen to you. We differ, sure, but I will say I respect your opinion, despite our differences. We still debate, we still talk, we still try to understand each other.
                            I'm not always prone to listen, but OK.

Comment

So how long before the Comey memo is on the front page of the Washington post?
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Inartful yes. Illogical, I'd like to think not.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X