Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

A link to the entire LA Times series "Our Dishonest President."

Comment

So any remaining Donald Trump supporters here, is this the last straw?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Well, dave Chappelle is at least now admitting he was wrong when he said to give the Donald a chance

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/333559-dave-chappelle-i-regret-saying-give-trump-a-chance

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          nope. Trump supporters are saying this is "Fake News".

Comment

I don't know if anyone here actually owned up to supporting Trump. They just defended him and reminded us about those EMAILZ.

Comment

“We can’t have someone in the Oval Office who doesn’t understand the meaning of the word ‘confidential.’"
              -Donald Trump - Greenville, North Carolina - September 2016

I loved the analogy from politico:
              "Individuals when provided access to sensitive intelligence information don't realize it is not just what the info is but how it is collected," he said in an interview. "It may not be readily apparent to people not familiar with intelligence. But the mere concept of the information may be revealing."

For example, "If someone revealed that Putin had eggs and bacon for breakfast, that seems innocuous. How the heck do we know what he had for breakfast? It is potentially source revealing."
              This isn't a game. This isn't a reality show. Someone will likely be killed or outed as a direct result of this braggadocious buffoon wanting to show the Russians how big his dick is.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                “We can’t have someone in the Oval Office who doesn’t understand the meaning of the word ‘confidential.’"

I loved the analogy from politico:

This isn't a game. This isn't a reality show. Someone will likely be killed or outed as a direct result of this braggadocious buffoon wanting to show the Russians how big his dick is.
                And sadly many conservatives will tell us this is ok because ....it's a republican

Comment

They never admit voting for him. They just play the false equivalency game.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The WaPo reporter who wrote this story was asked about his sources for the story. "Did someone call you? Did you get an email?" On CBS This Morning.

He said he wasn't going to reveal any details about the sources other than there were multiple corroborating sources.

He gets it.
                    Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      And sadly many conservatives will tell us this is ok because ....it's a republican
                      Everything is fine.
                      Code:

Comment

But her emails. And Benghazi.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          They never admit voting for him. They just play the false equivalency game.
                          Do you mean here? Because I'm still seeing people who are still shouting loud and proud that they voted for him. It's upsetting.

Also, not sure how they can continue to say it's fake news when Trump tweeted out this morning that he did it. And the he was well within his rights to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Do you mean here? Because I'm still seeing people who are still shouting loud and proud that they voted for him. It's upsetting.

Also, not sure how they can continue to say it's fake news when Trump tweeted out this morning that he did it. And the he was well within his rights to do so.
                            I mean here. Out there I don't run into many loud and proud. Must be where I live and work. We don't talk politics cause it's a sure argument so we don't get loud and proud.

Comment

So apparently Breitbart is running with "deep state leaks info to smear Trump" for their sheeple. If I murder somebody, I'm the victim if you rat me out. Should be interesting to hear Flag's take. Also there's this which appears to be every bit as true as everything else they report.

Hannitty, whose tongue is so far up Trump's crack that it comes out his mouth, lowered the boom on Trump last night telling "self-serving leakers inside the White House" to "get out of the way." Everybody inside the beltway knows who that is: Trump spends all evening on the phone leaking to the press as a "source close to Trump," then criticizes those outlets to rile up his base. So Hannitty basically just told Trump to resign, on a network that spends its every waking hour justifying Trump and blaming liberals and the "biased press" for all the stories about Trump's misdeeds.

It's a fun time to be alive and politically aware, but to be a political investigative reporter must be very heaven. The only downside is Trump will be long dead before he can actually be locked up, but that may not be true for Manafort and some of the other Hitler Youth.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 05-16-2017, 08:47 AM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Quelle surprise.

Monday night: Trump sends his apologists out to deny everything.

Tuesday morning: Trump admits everything.

It must be fun to work for this guy.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X