Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Resume.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

How amazing would it be if Obama was called to testify in front of the intelligence committee(s) about his conversation with Trump regarding Flynn. Is that even possible? If ever C-SPAN was must watch TV...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Trump feebly tries to turn this into a witch hunt:
      As seen as a response on Twitter:
      18 USC 1512(b) makes it a criminal offense to knowingly intimidate or threaten someone to influence their testimony before Congress
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Ummmmm. The WH dude shared it?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Ummmmm. The WH dude shared it?
          Frankly, I wouldn't bet against that.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            As seen as a response on Twitter:
            How is saying a question should be asked of a witness moving to "knowingly intimidate or threaten someone to influence their testimony"?

If anything, I'd posit the greater intimidation is to the members of the committee. If they don't ask, will POTUS "remember" it?
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So, Obama told Trump not to hire, Flynn. And he did anyway. But, now it's Obama's fault cause he gave him a security clearance.

Makes you want to be a Republican.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You said "deplorables" referencing Trump voters. And Hillary was right, half of his supporters are deplorable. That the other half somehow feels she might have been referring to them speaks more about them than it does Hillary, or any other political group or media.
                Are you being intentionally obtuse and stubborn? People can understand a remark wasn't directly meant for them and yet still be turned off by it. Were you not turned off by Trump's "pu$sy" grabbing remark because you don't have one? Should none of us take offense to mindless attacks on BLM because we're not 'members'?

And once again my commentary isn't limited to her single usage of "deplorables" but rather an overall message of "we're better than you". I will again remind you of the slimmest margin of error in 3 key states that would have flipped the electoral in her favor. If you honestly can say she lost those states strictly because of mouth-breathers be my guest and we will agree to disagree. You might step off your high horse before doing so but that's your problem not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  So, Obama told Trump not to hire, Flynn. And he did anyway. But, now it's Obama's fault cause he gave him a security clearance.

Makes you want to be a Republican.
                  The next time I run a red I'm going to explain to the officer that it had been green sometime previously.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Teachable Moment: the White House is now going to learn all about the Wayback Machine.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Are you being intentionally obtuse and stubborn? People can understand a remark wasn't directly meant for them and yet still be turned off by it. Were you not turned off by Trump's "pu$sy" grabbing remark because you don't have one? Should none of us take offense to mindless attacks on BLM because we're not 'members'?

And once again my commentary isn't limited to her single usage of "deplorables" but rather an overall message of "we're better than you". I will again remind you of the slimmest margin of error in 3 key states that would have flipped the electoral in her favor. If you honestly can say she lost those states strictly because of mouth-breathers be my guest and we will agree to disagree. You might step off your high horse before doing so but that's your problem not mine.
                      She lost because of all of the above. It's not hard. But, the most important reason she lost is not because of the "deplorables" or calling them "deplorables". The most important reason she lost is because she wasted her time on them at all. She actually thought moderate Republicans would vote for her and they didn't. It was the greatest bait and switch in modern political history.

She was set to go to Arizona. She thought she was going to win Georgia. All without shoring up Pennsylvania and Michigan. Frankly I think Wisconsin is a lost cause.

So, just for the record, I am going to continue to call them idiots, morons, dum-dums. Whatever the hell they really are. Cause they're not changing their vote. New Polls indicate that NOTHING that has happened in the last 108 days of the Trump administration has changed their mindsl.

And, all polls indicate that nothing has changed the Bernie Sanders diehards who believe they had to burn the house down completely and start from scratch.

Could she have won with what's leftover? Probably. But she had to run a good campaign and that's something she is ****ing terrible at doing. Hopefully the next clown will be better at it but I'm not holding my breath.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Teachable Moment: the White House is now going to learn all about the Wayback Machine.
                        "Help, Mr. Wizard. I don't want to be President."

Comment

Yates just ran over Ted Cruz with a tank.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Yates just ran over Ted Cruz with a tank.
                            Oh, man, I want to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              "Help, Mr. Wizard. I don't want to be President."
                              "Twizzle, Twazzle, Twozzle, Twighted; time for him to be indicted."
                              Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                              X