Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

This man is nothing but drip slime. The fact that I live in a country with people that support him sickens me in ways that are not human.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Yeah, there was a huge "changeable" minds voting block. Certainly much larger than the massive amount of voters who stayed home.
      Your reading comprehension skills have been phenomenally put to the test recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Your reading comprehension skills have been phenomenally put to the test recently.
        You've cited no evidence. My evidence is the election results themselves and the hundreds of polls since that say that Trump voters haven't changed their mind. Where's your evidence? Hell there was a poll recently that said if we had a revote right now Trump would still win.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/2...new-poll-shows
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Yates just ran over Ted Cruz with a tank.
          Cruz was his usual smug self, quoting statutes like a pompous, mediocre law student trying to puff up his expertise ("Are you familiar with statute X?", "It's relevant and not terribly obscure..." implying she should know it verbatim). He walked right into a buzzsaw.

https://youtu.be/YWLtaOLOTgk?t=5m2s

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Cruz was his usual smug self, quoting statutes like a pompous, mediocre law student trying to puff up his expertise ("Are you familiar with statute X?", "It's relevant and not terribly obscure..." implying she should know it verbatim). He walked right into a buzzsaw.

https://youtu.be/YWLtaOLOTgk?t=5m2s
            It was like seeing someone an eel-faced bast_rd get hit in the face with a phone book.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

In the interest of humility, here's all the fake news/speculation some of us fell for in the past week.

TL;DR - the beer celebration didn't happen, and the White House usher was fired because the rest of the staff hated her, not the Donald.

In many respects, Twitter is far worse than Facebook. Probably another social media account that I ought to be shutting down, or at least only following hockey-related accounts.

Comment

In the interest of humility, here's all the fake news/speculation some of us fell for in the past week.

TL;DR - the beer celebration didn't happen, and the White House usher was fired because the rest of the staff hated her, not the Donald.

In many respects, Twitter is far worse than Facebook. Probably another social media account that I ought to be shutting down, or at least only following hockey-related accounts.
                God ****it. I feel for two of them. I feel shame. Should probably post retraction.

Edit: Actually, there's some pretty solid discussion in the comments about why this isn't a perfect analysis and fact check either. Sure, the bill doesn't say "rape and domestic violence are super not covered", however, for a woman who had to drop everything and leave a violent and abusive situation, she may not have access to a job with health care immediately or even within the 62-day window. She might not have the means to pay for the "naughty list" premium hikes for lapsed coverage. That's the nuance here. Under Obamacare, those would be covered if she had to escape a horrible situation.

I have no idea if this is a tortured analysis, but I can see it playing out.
                Last edited by dxmnkd316; 05-08-2017, 08:50 PM.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Twitter is more depressing because even though many of the accounts are Russian and/or GOP astroturfing, some of them are from actual human beings with the mind and soul of a diseased rattlesnake.

Nitwitia is an entire site built around horrific RWNJ media and Comments. You'll need an acid bath after reading it, but it's an interesting exercise in seeing what orcs 100x worse than the worst knuck here are like.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Wait, so you're telling me that lord farkwad filled his administration with racists, and it's not his fault they hated a black woman?

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/sta...93453012480000

Remember when Sessions asked if Yates should ever countermand an illegal order? Pepperidge Farms remembers
                      The only thing that would have made that better would have been Wayne and Garth doing the flashback
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                        Wait, so you're telling me that lord farkwad filled his administration with racists, and it's not his fault they hated a black woman?
                        "Turns out, according to Axios reporting, that Reid got along well with the President and First Lady but was far less popular with the staff of the White House she oversaw. "When her departure was announced to the residence staff yesterday morning, workers burst into applause," Axios reported."

This really shouldn't be that hard to understand.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          It has nothing to do with the administration, it was her apparent friction with the rest of the White House staff. You know, the people who keep the place running?

Turns out, according to Axios reporting, that Reid got along well with the President and First Lady but was far less popular with the staff of the White House she oversaw. "When her departure was announced to the residence staff yesterday morning, workers burst into applause," Axios reported.

Comment

Twitter is worse than FB, by far, if you follow any account relevant to social politics/actual politics/news/etc. It's horrible.

FTR, I follow friends, sports, and breweries, some quasi-celebrities/journalists. I guess my most politically related celebs I follow are W Kamau Bell and Kluwe.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              "Turns out, according to Axios reporting, that Reid got along well with the President and First Lady but was far less popular with the staff of the White House she oversaw. "When her departure was announced to the residence staff yesterday morning, workers burst into applause," Axios reported."

This really shouldn't be that hard to understand.
                              I guess I'm shamefully like Jared and Donald and just don't read too good.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Hell there was a poll recently that said if we had a revote right now Trump would still win.
                                Polls mean nothing, but let's be frank - people like you still act like smug pricks over what happened. Obviously it's not that simple both regarding the variety and depth of why people voted a certain way - but that attitude sets a foundation.
                                Last edited by Slap Shot; 05-09-2017, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X