Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 80 of 80

Thread: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    168

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Well, that certainly adds a wrinkle to the hot-stove discussion, trying to figure out which coach has best prepared his/her team for a global economic collapse. I like to think that Frost, because he stresses process over results, would quickly transition from teaching penalty killing to foraging for food, and thereby set the Gophers up for success, but that is just a guess.

  2. #62
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    ellicott city, md, usa
    Posts
    10,143

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leather helmet View Post
    Well, that certainly adds a wrinkle to the hot-stove discussion, trying to figure out which coach has best prepared his/her team for a global economic collapse. I like to think that Frost, because he stresses process over results, would quickly transition from teaching penalty killing to foraging for food, and thereby set the Gophers up for success, but that is just a guess.
    I'll take Matt Desrochers over Frost but that's just my Eastern bias .
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014 & 2017 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years)

  3. #63
    Making America Great Again
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    on the road helping brookeyone move to Canada
    Posts
    1,717

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    I do. I agree. (And Aug 15/71 for your information was the second time that the US government had defaulted on its obligations (on behalf of its citizens, of course)...nothing to be proud of...financial deadbeats). But you are right...the petro dollar scam was brilliant (and crooked like everything the US government does) in that it allowed US citizens to live way beyond their means...because everyone else was paying the freight for them...so Americans enjoyed a substantially higher standard of living than they otherwise would have been able to accomplish honestly...in other words, US citizens have been freeloading off the rest of the planet for over 40 years...like Uncle Charlie who showed up at the door looking for a handout and then forgot to leave. (I guess that should have been Uncle Sam).




    You don't seem to be aware that this charade is coming to an end because the petro dollar scam is unravelling and has been for a few years...in case you are not aware Gaddafi and Hussein, among others, are dead because they threatened this US Ponzi scheme. The US has murdered and maimed millions of people because of it. This is something that you are proud of? When enough threads have unwound themselves from the petro dollar scam the US dollar as the reserve currency of the planet is history. So, stock up on your cheap goods while you can because you are going to get crushed in the not too distant future because Americans will experience a drastic decrease in their standard of living. The freeloading will be over and the mega hangover will begin. I mentioned this here five years ago and since then it has only progressed further toward its logical conclusion...implosion due to long overdue economic realities forcing themselves on Americans for which you can thank your government for creating a fake world for you to live in in the first place. A world of hurt...it won't be a pleasant place to live...not that it is now.




    I agree with you here as well.

    Monarchies, Royalty etc. are one of the most unbelievably absurd concepts in existence that millions of people still foolishly salivate over. The ancestors of kings and queens were nothing but local thugs, albeit successful thugs, who needed serfs to do their bidding for them in exchange for "protection" usually within the walls of the newly and forcibly stolen castle ...(exactly the same thing that's been going on in the US for years now by the way...a time honoured scam that most people usually fall for because they fail to think for themselves). A protection racket on steroids. So those who admire these people are really admiring the descendants of thugs...kind of setting the bar embarrassingly low, I'd say...thereby proving their serf mentality. Some things never change.




    You stroke yourself unnecessarily. Not much to digest and certainly nothing to choke on. You made a couple of good points and I agree with them. But you don't seem to understand or be aware of the end game. That will be extremely costly for you if you don't correct it...and quickly.


    And how does this relate to women's hockey for those who can't connect the dots? Ask yourself how many here, most of whom are Americans, are going to be able to afford to go to women's hockey games and to pay for the parking not to mention the cold dogs and warm beer or even to pay for the streamed games when enough unravelling has occurred. Worse, women's hockey may no longer exist, a victim, among many, of economic realities. I asked a question or two here about this five years or so ago with respect to how this would affect recruiting and no one responded which told me that it was a pretty safe bet that no one was aware of the situation which means most will be blindsided. Everyone will suffer because the planet is so interconnected but Americans will suffer the most. For the most part the winners will be the ones who lose the least, however, there will be a very small minority who actually profit, who see their standard of living increase, because they saw it coming years ago and wisely took advantage of the time afforded them and took the necessary steps to protect themselves.

    And, that would be 10,000 lakes to 100,000 lakes (at least if you are referring to this province) but how could you be expected to know that?
    A+ on the mansplainin'
    the last line was a nice touch, it wouldn't be proper form without it

    the tie into hockey is a little weak though, seems like an afterthought
    but if that's the best you can do ...
    Democrats are making a big deal out of the Russian involvement in our elections to deflect attention away from all the Messicans and other non citizens who vote in our elections.

  4. #64
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,212

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by pokechecker View Post
    the tie into hockey is a little weak though, seems like an afterthought
    I didn't think I needed to connect the beach ball sized dots with jumbo sized crayons for you.

    If almost everyone suffers a substantial decrease in their standard of living that means that they have less disposable income, if any at all. That means that parents and grandparents will be less flush and therefore less inclined or able to pay for their kids/grandkids university education (the criminal central banks around the planet have already destroyed millions of senior's retirement plans with their reckless low interest rate policies without a further reason being needed for seniors to tighten their purse strings) which means less money coming in the front door to the universities, including those with women's hockey programs. And many prospective students themselves who were going to borrow the money to go to university with having fewer employment prospects from which to pay back their student loans will be forced to reconsider their plans. At the same time because businesses (corporations/institutions) don't exist in a vacuum, since everything in an economy ultimately boils down to individuals, they will suffer as well (since individuals are being crushed) and, as a result, so will their donor generosity...so there will be less juice flowing in through the universities' back door as well. This translates into less scholarship money, if there's any at all, being available to recruit/entice players. The only options left to the universities will be to increase their fees/tuitions, which of course would be financially suicidal in that environment, or to drastically reduce their expenses.

    They will look at big budget items that they can eliminate quickly with the stroke of a pen as UND just did and women's hockey is a big budget item...several players to a team, expensive equipment, ice time, air fares/bus fares, hotels, meals, trainers, therapists, insurance, etc., etc...not to mention the further incentive that every D1 women's hockey team loses money.

    And UND is not alone in axing their women's hockey program...WSU did the same thing about eight years ago.

    When the squeeze is bad enough everyone goes into survival mode...including universities. They will do their Jethro Bodine guzzintas (unlike the Lam's) and see the gigantic writing on the wall and at least one of those lines will say "Women's Hockey".

    Where the planet is financially and has been for many years is not on the map. Nowhere to be found...as in "completely uncharted waters"...with the criminals in charge (US government and the federal reserve for the most part and their lackeys and stooges around the planet) trying to hold off the inevitable which is daily becoming more imminent and which is only making the final reckoning more painful than it ever had to be. (But the freeloading and its accompanying power and influence is hypnotically enticing...why ruin a good gig?).

    When the trailing edge of the hurricane makes landfall it's going to make the leading edge that was experienced in 2008-9 look like a cakewalk...that period will be referred to as the good ole days.

    It's a negative spiral downward. Leading up to this as I mentioned in my last post will be individual fans being affected as I've described.

    Now, maybe the worst case doesn't occur and maybe only a few universities end up axing their women's hockey programs...but that still affects women's hockey. Or maybe that doesn't even happen but there will be effects of some sort...it's just a question of to what degree? But to think that there will be no negative consequences for women's hockey is unrealistic.

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    39

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    I didn't think I needed to connect the beach ball sized dots with jumbo sized crayons for you.

    If almost everyone suffers a substantial decrease in their standard of living that means that they have less disposable income, if any at all. That means that parents and grandparents will be less flush and therefore less inclined or able to pay for their kids/grandkids university education (the criminal central banks around the planet have already destroyed millions of senior's retirement plans with their reckless low interest rate policies without a further reason being needed for seniors to tighten their purse strings) which means less money coming in the front door to the universities, including those with women's hockey programs. And many prospective students themselves who were going to borrow the money to go to university with having fewer employment prospects from which to pay back their student loans will be forced to reconsider their plans. At the same time because businesses (corporations/institutions) don't exist in a vacuum, since everything in an economy ultimately boils down to individuals, they will suffer as well (since individuals are being crushed) and, as a result, so will their donor generosity...so there will be less juice flowing in through the universities' back door as well. This translates into less scholarship money, if there's any at all, being available to recruit/entice players. The only options left to the universities will be to increase their fees/tuitions, which of course would be financially suicidal in that environment, or to drastically reduce their expenses.

    They will look at big budget items that they can eliminate quickly with the stroke of a pen as UND just did and women's hockey is a big budget item...several players to a team, expensive equipment, ice time, air fares/bus fares, hotels, meals, trainers, therapists, insurance, etc., etc...not to mention the further incentive that every D1 women's hockey team loses money.

    And UND is not alone in axing their women's hockey program...WSU did the same thing about eight years ago.

    When the squeeze is bad enough everyone goes into survival mode...including universities. They will do their Jethro Bodine guzzintas (unlike the Lam's) and see the gigantic writing on the wall and at least one of those lines will say "Women's Hockey".

    Where the planet is financially and has been for many years is not on the map. Nowhere to be found...as in "completely uncharted waters"...with the criminals in charge (US government and the federal reserve for the most part and their lackeys and stooges around the planet) trying to hold off the inevitable which is daily becoming more imminent and which is only making the final reckoning more painful than it ever had to be. (But the freeloading and its accompanying power and influence is hypnotically enticing...why ruin a good gig?).

    When the trailing edge of the hurricane makes landfall it's going to make the leading edge that was experienced in 2008-9 look like a cakewalk...that period will be referred to as the good ole days.

    It's a negative spiral downward. Leading up to this as I mentioned in my last post will be individual fans being affected as I've described.

    Now, maybe the worst case doesn't occur and maybe only a few universities end up axing their women's hockey programs...but that still affects women's hockey. Or maybe that doesn't even happen but there will be effects of some sort...it's just a question of to what degree? But to think that there will be no negative consequences for women's hockey is unrealistic.

    I missed the part where I can buy your DVD for 3 easy payments to save myself from the coming apocalypse at not end up with the rest of the doomed population!

  6. #66
    Making America Great Again
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    on the road helping brookeyone move to Canada
    Posts
    1,717

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    I didn't think I needed to connect the beach ball sized dots with jumbo sized crayons for you.
    Impressive, wish I had written that
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    [B]

    If almost everyone suffers a substantial decrease in their standard of living that means that they have less disposable income, if any at all. That means that parents and grandparents will be less flush and therefore less inclined or able to pay for their kids/grandkids university education (the criminal central banks around the planet have already destroyed millions of senior's retirement plans with their reckless low interest rate policies without a further reason being needed for seniors to tighten their purse strings) which means less money coming in the front door to the universities, including those with women's hockey programs. And many prospective students themselves who were going to borrow the money to go to university with having fewer employment prospects from which to pay back their student loans will be forced to reconsider their plans. At the same time because businesses (corporations/institutions) don't exist in a vacuum, since everything in an economy ultimately boils down to individuals, they will suffer as well (since individuals are being crushed) and, as a result, so will their donor generosity...so there will be less juice flowing in through the universities' back door as well. This translates into less scholarship money, if there's any at all, being available to recruit/entice players. The only options left to the universities will be to increase their fees/tuitions, which of course would be financially suicidal in that environment, or to drastically reduce their expenses.

    They will look at big budget items that they can eliminate quickly with the stroke of a pen as UND just did and women's hockey is a big budget item...several players to a team, expensive equipment, ice time, air fares/bus fares, hotels, meals, trainers, therapists, insurance, etc., etc...not to mention the further incentive that every D1 women's hockey team loses money.

    And UND is not alone in axing their women's hockey program...WSU did the same thing about eight years ago.

    When the squeeze is bad enough everyone goes into survival mode...including universities. They will do their Jethro Bodine guzzintas (unlike the Lam's) and see the gigantic writing on the wall and at least one of those lines will say "Women's Hockey".

    Where the planet is financially and has been for many years is not on the map. Nowhere to be found...as in "completely uncharted waters"...with the criminals in charge (US government and the federal reserve for the most part and their lackeys and stooges around the planet) trying to hold off the inevitable which is daily becoming more imminent and which is only making the final reckoning more painful than it ever had to be. (But the freeloading and its accompanying power and influence is hypnotically enticing...why ruin a good gig?).

    When the trailing edge of the hurricane makes landfall it's going to make the leading edge that was experienced in 2008-9 look like a cakewalk...that period will be referred to as the good ole days.

    It's a negative spiral downward. Leading up to this as I mentioned in my last post will be individual fans being affected as I've described.

    Now, maybe the worst case doesn't occur and maybe only a few universities end up axing their women's hockey programs...but that still affects women's hockey. Or maybe that doesn't even happen but there will be effects of some sort...it's just a question of to what degree? But to think that there will be no negative consequences for women's hockey is unrealistic.
    I agree, college sports could be in for rough times, all those students in debt up to their ears, or working as a barista with a Masters or Doctorate degree probably aren't as ripe for plucking as baby boomers.

    well yes and no

    not everyone in the US will be hit the same, some people see the future and plan for it, some don't
    and just like 9/11, the housing bubble, dot com crash, yada yada, it won't affect just people in the US, it will affect globally, including Canucks
    and some plan better than others, some people even relish hard times, if you invested in the stock market post housing bubble bust when S&P was at a low, your money has quadrupled, if you bought real estate, or muscle cars, or ...

    Bad times are good times if you play your cards right.

    You sound mad, like one of the Canucks who tied their wagon to the Chineze, thinking the US was going down the tubes. You are underestimating the capacity of Yankee Ingenuity. The Chineze are good at following orders but they haven't had an original thought since like 2000 years ago. They can build stuff we design, or copy it, but otherwise forget it. They are a dog with a bark but no bite.
    Democrats are making a big deal out of the Russian involvement in our elections to deflect attention away from all the Messicans and other non citizens who vote in our elections.

  7. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    168

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    USCHO: come for the economic theory! Stay for the ethnic slurs!

  8. #68
    Making America Great Again
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    on the road helping brookeyone move to Canada
    Posts
    1,717

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leather helmet View Post
    USCHO: come for the economic theory! Stay for the ethnic slurs!
    you are aware that one of the NHL pro teams call themselves the Canucks, right?
    slang, not slur
    Democrats are making a big deal out of the Russian involvement in our elections to deflect attention away from all the Messicans and other non citizens who vote in our elections.

  9. #69
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,212

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by pokechecker View Post
    I agree, college sports could be in for rough times, all those students in debt up to their ears, or working as a barista with a Masters or Doctorate degree probably aren't as ripe for plucking as baby boomers.

    well yes and no

    not everyone in the US will be hit the same, some people see the future and plan for it, some don't
    and just like 9/11, the housing bubble, dot com crash, yada yada, it won't affect just people in the US, it will affect globally, including Canucks
    and some plan better than others, some people even relish hard times, if you invested in the stock market post housing bubble bust when S&P was at a low, your money has quadrupled, if you bought real estate, or muscle cars, or ...
    You're absolutely correct. And sure it will affect others like Canadians but it will affect Americans the most and by far because the US is the epicenter of all the financial corruption and the house of cards make believe standard of living that's already been discussed. It's unfortunate but it is reality.


    Quote Originally Posted by pokechecker View Post
    and some plan better than others, some people even relish hard times, if you invested in the stock market post housing bubble bust when S&P was at a low, your money has quadrupled, if you bought real estate, or muscle cars, or ...

    Bad times are good times if you play your cards right.
    I agree completely but the problem is that most people aren't even aware of this stuff, so they can't plan for something that they are not aware of...hence, the blindsiding that I mentioned. But it's even way worse than all this but not a mention of it by the presstitutes on MSM in the US for sure nor by their counterparts here.

    And yes to the rest of it as well...it's known as crisis investing or more accurately crisis speculating...it's what the very smart money does...taking advantage of distortions in price vs value that are usually caused by government meddling in the economy/market.


    Quote Originally Posted by pokechecker View Post
    You sound mad, like one of the Canucks who tied their wagon to the Chineze, thinking the US was going down the tubes. You are underestimating the capacity of Yankee Ingenuity. The Chineze are good at following orders but they haven't had an original thought since like 2000 years ago. They can build stuff we design, or copy it, but otherwise forget it. They are a dog with a bark but no bite.
    This is the second time you have made that reference about the Canadians and the Chinese (the first time was a year or so ago). As I told you at the time, I didn't know what you were referring to then nor do I now.

    And here, I added the part of your sentence that you forgot..."They can build stuff we design, or copy it, and then we buy it all from them, but otherwise forget it."

    And I agree with the basic premise of Yankee Ingenuity but no amount of it will repeal the law of gravity. Uncharted shoal filled, mine filled waters, leveraged to the hilt like never before in the history of the planet in a corrupt financial system, within a corrupt political system with an attempted coup playing out in broad daylight and on tv everyday by the unelected Deep State (the de facto US government) and most people just go about their business like there's nothing wrong...there, here and everywhere else while being constantly lied to by the MSM about what's really going on. What could go wrong?

    So women's hockey is in the crosshairs to one degree or another...just like most everyone and everything else is too.
    It's actually much worse than we've been discussing.

    (And by the way, here's an original Chinese thought for you that it sounds like you are not aware of. Ever heard of the Silk Road? OBOR...One Belt One Road? The largest infrastructure undertaking in human history...roads, railways, airports, shipping lanes, ports, pipelines etc.,etc., linking the Chinese Pacific with the European Atlantic. An economic, financial and cultural master stroke. It's Marco Polo on steroids. It's presently well underway and is the brainchild of the Chinese conceived about three years ago. It will encompass most of the planet's population. Who do you figure they're not going to have any or much need for? And that goes for all the partner countries enroute who will have major skin in the game. And you can thank your successive governments for this. Check it out). And while this is going on the us congress will soon be battling it out again about where the money is going to come from to keep the lights on. There is just no comparison. The Chinese are long term planners while western governments have the attention span of a gnat. That would be bad enough but your "government" regardless of stripe is even worse because of who is really in charge and what their agenda is.

    Hopefully, in five years we'll still be here discussing women's hockey but right now that prospect is looking rather dim.
    Last edited by Blackbeard; 05-23-2017 at 08:28 PM.

  10. #70
    Making America Great Again
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    on the road helping brookeyone move to Canada
    Posts
    1,717

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post




    This is the second time you have made that reference about the Canadians and the Chinese (the first time was a year or so ago). As I told you at the time, I didn't know what you were referring to then nor do I now.


    You say you don't understand my reference to Canadians tying their cart to the Chineze, yet you go on to say how the Chineze are going to rule the world or something.
    so that's what you are counting on, the Chineze turning your natural resources into something the Euro's will buy, nice plan
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post






    And I agree with the basic premise of Yankee Ingenuity but no amount of it will repeal the law of gravity. Uncharted shoal filled, mine filled waters, leveraged to the hilt like never before in the history of the planet in a corrupt financial system, within a corrupt political system with an attempted coup playing out in broad daylight and on tv everyday by the unelected Deep State (the de facto US government) and most people just go about their business like there's nothing wrong...there, here and everywhere else while being constantly lied to by the MSM about what's really going on. What could go wrong?
    that's what the second amendment is for

    the founders recognized they may be creating a flawed system, they had the foresight to ensure there was a solution for that, Yankee Ingenuity again, nearly all other governments don't have this provision that ultimately gives power to the people, why? because in those countries the people aren't in power
    Last edited by pokechecker; 05-24-2017 at 01:08 PM. Reason: no where does the 2nd guarantee the right to hunt or sport shoot, it is specifically for removing a corrupt gov and says so
    Democrats are making a big deal out of the Russian involvement in our elections to deflect attention away from all the Messicans and other non citizens who vote in our elections.

  11. #71
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,212

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by pokechecker View Post
    You say you don't understand my reference to Canadians tying their cart to the Chineze, yet you go on to say how the Chineze are going to rule the world or something.
    so that's what you are counting on, the Chineze turning your natural resources into something the Euro's will buy, nice plan
    It occurred to me afterwards what you might have been referring to but if I'm correct about that I don't understand your concern. It's smart not to put all your eggs in one basket.
    As for the rest of the above...???.


    Quote Originally Posted by pokechecker View Post
    that's what the second amendment is for

    the founders recognized they may be creating a flawed system, they had the foresight to ensure there was a solution for that, Yankee Ingenuity again, nearly all other governments don't have this provision that ultimately gives power to the people, why? because in those countries the people aren't in power
    I've said this before here and I will say it again. I think your Founding Fathers were brilliant. They weren't angels but they were brilliant. They understood human nature and that sociopaths are often drawn to government and tried to guard against it. They stressed constant vigilance but this is what has been lacking...the citizens not holding the government's feet to the constitutional fire for decades has gotten you to where you are now. All their work and brilliance has been decimated and ripped to shreds by Obama the "Constitutional" lawyer Hahaha...that's hilarious...and Dubya before him stripping you of your rights and freedoms while turning the conversation inside out trying to get you to believe that you are benefitting...the majority of American people have been asleep at the wheel for decades and the entire world has suffered as a result, not just Americans. The pitchforks and torches should never have been put into deep storage. These people should be hanging from their ankles from the nearest tree as a gift to the crows.

    But it's coming. Desperate people do desperate things. Interesting what hunger and hopelessness do to people not to mention an almost certain hyperinflation.

    We live in interesting times.

  12. #72

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    29,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    It occurred to me afterwards what you might have been referring to but if I'm correct about that I don't understand your concern. It's smart not to put all your eggs in one basket.
    As for the rest of the above...???.


    I've said this before here and I will say it again. I think your Founding Fathers were brilliant. They weren't angels but they were brilliant. They understood human nature and that sociopaths are often drawn to government and tried to guard against it. They stressed constant vigilance but this is what has been lacking...the citizens not holding the government's feet to the constitutional fire for decades has gotten you to where you are now. All their work and brilliance has been decimated and ripped to shreds by Obama the "Constitutional" lawyer Hahaha...that's hilarious...and Dubya before him stripping you of your rights and freedoms while turning the conversation inside out trying to get you to believe that you are benefitting...the majority of American people have been asleep at the wheel for decades and the entire world has suffered as a result, not just Americans. The pitchforks and torches should never have been put into deep storage. These people should be hanging from their ankles from the nearest tree as a gift to the crows.

    But it's coming. Desperate people do desperate things. Interesting what hunger and hopelessness do to people not to mention an almost certain hyperinflation.

    We live in interesting times.
    The People have been maginalized. The Government now is now Supreme. How the People ("We the People" & "of the People, by the People, and for the People") get back in control is the subject of many discussions. It's going to take some sort of a revolution.

  13. #73
    Making America Great Again
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    on the road helping brookeyone move to Canada
    Posts
    1,717

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    It's going to take some sort of a revolution.
    apparently you missed it, it is already under way
    Democrats are making a big deal out of the Russian involvement in our elections to deflect attention away from all the Messicans and other non citizens who vote in our elections.

  14. #74
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,212

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    It's going to take some sort of a revolution.
    I agree completely.

    I came to this conclusion about 7-8 years ago when I started to understand how systemic the problems are...when I figured out that these things never get corrected because there were enablers, bureaucratic enablers, there had to be, without knowing that there was a collective name for them...the Deep State. The problem with the problems is that there are many who want things that way and to remain that way because it is very profitable to them (the Deep State)...lives be ****ed whether it be those of make believe terrorists or your own kids coming home in body bags...or maimed physically and or emotionally/mentally to the point where they cannot integrate back into society and are screwed for the rest of their lives. To the enablers these naïve people are expendable, they've past their best before date..."Next". Just human fodder for their sick aspirations.

    So, again, I agree with you completely because it's unrealistic to think that an outsider or someone who doesn't buy into that game plan can change things back to something approximating "normal". JFK tried and look what he got for his troubles. He would have had a much easier time of it...now it has been entrenched into the US fabric of life for 44 more years since. He was actually acting on Eisenhower's stern public warning about the Deep State to the American people as he was leaving office. And JFK was the last one who tried...until now...until Trump. And look at what the Deep State and the US presstitutes are doing to him...anything to stop his destroying their scam...no matter how ridiculous the stories are that they have to make up because there might be enough people stupid enough to believe them. Even if it means endlessly provoking nuclear powers. Even if it means a slow motion coup d'état for the world to see on tv while they reach for their popcorn. These people need to be institutionalized...no, I was right the first time re: the tree and the crows. My biggest concern for Trump before the election was that if he did get elected that he might get JFK'd. Right after they are elected they all get the perfunctory sit down...during which they have it explained to them how things really work...and what a nice family they have and how it would be a shame if anything happened to them. I'm sure Trump has had his. But it looks like he has already been co-opted by some of the things he's done which are contrary to his repeated election promises. Instead of draining the swamp it appears that he has become part of it. I really don't think he understood what he was getting himself into. How powerful and determined these sociopathic criminals are...they will stop at nothing. They are sick.

    Remember The Green Dragon Tavern.

  15. #75
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    168

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    This board will never get to 20 members if we have to pass a philosophy test before we can talk women's hockey.

  16. #76
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leather helmet View Post
    This board will never get to 20 members if we have to pass a philosophy test before we can talk women's hockey.
    If the prospective members agree to do karaoke of this song then they can bypass the test...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDl3bdE3YQA

  17. #77
    Making America Great Again
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    on the road helping brookeyone move to Canada
    Posts
    1,717

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    JFK tried and look what he got for his troubles.
    you must not have been alive or were very very young when he was president, you have heard of Bay of Pigs right? He tried different variations with nearly every South & Central American country, including assassinations, so one might say what goes around comes around.
    He was no choir boy.

    In addition you give way to much credit, or blame, for the invention of the petrodollar,seldom do things work out as planned by politicians, in this case it happened to eventually work out better than planned.

    BTW, I wonder how the Saudi's like all the new toys they bought?
    Last edited by pokechecker; 05-28-2017 at 04:28 PM.
    Democrats are making a big deal out of the Russian involvement in our elections to deflect attention away from all the Messicans and other non citizens who vote in our elections.

  18. #78
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,212

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by pokechecker View Post
    you must not have been alive or were very very young when he was president, you have heard of Bay of Pigs right? He tried different variations with nearly every South & Central American country, including assassinations, so one might say what goes around comes around.
    He was no choir boy.

    In addition you give way to much credit, or blame, for the invention of the petrodollar,seldom do things work out as planned by politicians, in this case it happened to eventually work out better than planned.

    BTW, I wonder how the Saudi's like all the new toys they bought?
    I was young but remember the day. In fact my best friend and I years later in the early ‘70’s rented a hotel room to watch the movie “The Missiles of October” since for some reason we weren’t able to watch it at either of our homes.

    That stuff is still on page one of the US playbook…assassinations, coup d’etats (Ukraine), regime change (Honduras) (attempts) (Syria) etc., etc. but no American should ever have a conversation with a Russian.

    The petrodollar is the only thing artificially propping up the US$ and as a consequence the US standard of living. When one of the large flock of black swans that is constantly circling overhead decides to land it is game over for the US$ as the reserve currency of the planet and all those US$ reserves around the planet will come home to roost with a vengeance like hot potatoes and that US standard of living will have a mandatory appointment with reality.

    I mentioned that Gadaffi and Hussein are dead because they wanted to pursue their own policy re: a payments standard for their oil that involved gold…not the US$…but their views didn’t align with those of Washington who didn’t want anyone jumping ship because it could cause a stampede and the collapse of the US$ reserve currency ponzi scheme. So, Washington made examples out of them for everyone who might entertain similar ideas to clearly see. Well, in addition, Dominick Stauss-Khan (Head of the IMF) was honey potted in 2011 for the same basic reason…he had called for a replacement of the US$ as the world’s reserve currency. (The charges were later dropped…although he’s no angel either). But, too late…the scandal, mostly his being framed, forced him to resign so there went his position and, with it, his influence on that topic. And Christopher de Margerie, CEO of Total Oil, one of the largest oil producers in the world had commented publicly in 2014 that he saw no reason for anyone to pay for oil with US$. A few months later he was dead. An unfortunate aviation accident.

    Coincidences? And these are just off the top of my head. How many more are there?

    So, I don’t think one can place too much importance on the petro dollar scam. Millions have lost their lives to Washington because of it. Anyone who makes waves against it pays the consequences for having ideas independent of Washington’s policies. Don’t forget, if the financial enabling system collapses then so too does the plans of the MIIC/Deep State. How would they fund their world domination plans and their continuing and extremely profitable invasions and sport "wars" around the globe? They’d also be over run by civil unrest at home…chaos would most likely be the order of the day. Your police forces haven’t become militarized for no reason. And military exercises like Jade Helm aren’t just for the sole purpose of practice. It’s conditioning/intimidation of the citizens.

    So, no, one cannot give it too much “credit”. It is the artificial life support system of the USA and has been for about 45 years.

    Yeah, I’m familiar with the Bay of Pigs…failed CIA sponsored coup of Castro/Cuba. (Are any of them ever choir boys)? But JFK was going to flush the CIA and was headed in a peaceful direction…ie: he was going to destroy their gravy train…(and in doing so he painted a bulls eye on his own back)…they always need to invent an enemy to grease the propaganda wheels so they have a seemingly plausible reason to convince the US citizens that they have something to fear so they (citizens) will cower serf like according to the game plan. Recent bogie men include Hussein, Gadaffi, Assad, Putin/Russia, China, the fat kid in North Korea with the bad haircut as McCain referred to him, Chavez, Rouseff and on and on and on and on. Again, the master plan requires an enemy (or enemies) at all times. (Otherwise the juice will stop flowing to the MIIC and the politician's won't get their palms greased. And the house in the Hamptons will have to go). So they've got to keep inventing them.

    Are you familiar with Operation Northwoods? If not, here’s the Coles Notes version. The Joint Chiefs of Staff under Chairman (Loser) Lyman Lemnitzer actually authorized a false flag operation in which they would bomb some US city/cities murdering and maiming hundreds/thousands/countless? innocent Americans (their own fellow citizens) with the plan being to blame the Cubans so as to provide political cover (otherwise known as an excuse) with which to invade Cuba. To his credit JFK rejected the plan and relieved Lemnitzer of his position and banished him to Europe for which Lemnitzer loathed JFK. To think the good general was somehow involved later that year in Kennedy’s demise is not beyond the realm of possibility.

    Most of the US criminal nonsense today has its modern beginnings in the early ‘90’s in the Wolfowitz Doctrine. Check it out. It was adopted as the master plan by Washington and when you are aware of the motive(s) behind it then all the insane criminal activity starts to make sense insofar as why they persist with such recklessly dangerous policies and behaviour…endangering everyone on the planet.

    Your timing is good re: JFK. Just read this earlier today. You might appreciate it. I highly recommend this site for truthful representations of what is going on in the US and elsewhere. Extreme credibility.

    Also probably good timing with US Memorial day being tomorrow.

    http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017...ecurity-state/

    http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/

  19. #79
    Making America Great Again
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    on the road helping brookeyone move to Canada
    Posts
    1,717

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    that's some pretty fine mansplainin'

    my guess is that everyone who has read your posts is now thinking :"no wonder Blackbeard thinks like that, look at the garbage ze reads"
    you make no mention of the fact that China artificially values their yuan lower to help exports, despite this the dollar has risen in value to the yuan basically since the housing bubble collapse . Everybody in the world except Canadians apparently are voting with their money by investing it in the US.
    So excuse my while I wave my flag, along with everybody else in the world. ...except Canadians who think they've found the golden goose in selling their resources to china


    The golden rule:
    he with the most gold makes the rules
    and china & the US are currently doing that
    yes, sucks to be you
    when you have the most gold it will be your turn to make the rules
    like your british masters did when they were in charge
    Last edited by pokechecker; 06-08-2017 at 08:07 AM. Reason: gawd, save the queen, no, not the gay one
    Democrats are making a big deal out of the Russian involvement in our elections to deflect attention away from all the Messicans and other non citizens who vote in our elections.

  20. #80
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,212

    Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by pokechecker View Post
    So excuse my while I wave my flag, along with everybody else in the world
    You can't really be this clueless, can you?


    Quote Originally Posted by pokechecker View Post

    The golden rule:
    he with the most gold makes the rules
    and china & the US are currently doing that

    when you have the most gold it will be your turn to make the rules
    Well, the good news is that you seem to apparently have some vague notion of the importance of gold but you probably don't understand why it is important.

    The bad news is that you obviously have no idea of what has been going on in the last 20 years or so on that topic. You probably are unaware that the US Government hasn't had an accounting of the contents of Fort Knox since the '50's and have refused several calls for one since then...Hahahaha. Or that Germany was getting nervous due to the US government's refusal to let anyone whose gold they were "holding" for them to actually see it in order to verify its existence...so, a few years ago they asked to have their gold delivered back to them and were told that it would take 7 years!!!!!!...when such a delivery should have taken a few weeks at most...Hahahaha. There's a real confidence builder. And that's just one example.

    So, you obviously don't know in which direction it has been headed in huge size, (more annually, for years now, than gets pulled out of the ground...so where do you think that shortfall is being made up?), and who the strong hands are or why.

    You would rather believe your comforting fairy tales.

    I'll try to remember not to unplug the night light for you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •