Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
    This board will never get to 20 members if we have to pass a philosophy test before we can talk women's hockey.
    If the prospective members agree to do karaoke of this song then they can bypass the test...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDl3bdE3YQA
    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
      JFK tried and look what he got for his troubles.
      you must not have been alive or were very very young when he was president, you have heard of Bay of Pigs right? He tried different variations with nearly every South & Central American country, including assassinations, so one might say what goes around comes around.
      He was no choir boy.

In addition you give way to much credit, or blame, for the invention of the petrodollar,seldom do things work out as planned by politicians, in this case it happened to eventually work out better than planned.

BTW, I wonder how the Saudi's like all the new toys they bought?
      Last edited by pokechecker; 05-28-2017, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
        you must not have been alive or were very very young when he was president, you have heard of Bay of Pigs right? He tried different variations with nearly every South & Central American country, including assassinations, so one might say what goes around comes around.
        He was no choir boy.

In addition you give way to much credit, or blame, for the invention of the petrodollar,seldom do things work out as planned by politicians, in this case it happened to eventually work out better than planned.

BTW, I wonder how the Saudi's like all the new toys they bought?
        I was young but remember the day. In fact my best friend and I years later in the early ‘70’s rented a hotel room to watch the movie “The Missiles of October” since for some reason we weren’t able to watch it at either of our homes.

That stuff is still on page one of the US playbook…assassinations, coup d’etats (Ukraine), regime change (Honduras) (attempts) (Syria) etc., etc. but no American should ever have a conversation with a Russian.

The petrodollar is the only thing artificially propping up the US$ and as a consequence the US standard of living. When one of the large flock of black swans that is constantly circling overhead decides to land it is game over for the US$ as the reserve currency of the planet and all those US$ reserves around the planet will come home to roost with a vengeance like hot potatoes and that US standard of living will have a mandatory appointment with reality.

I mentioned that Gadaffi and Hussein are dead because they wanted to pursue their own policy re: a payments standard for their oil that involved gold…not the US$…but their views didn’t align with those of Washington who didn’t want anyone jumping ship because it could cause a stampede and the collapse of the US$ reserve currency ponzi scheme. So, Washington made examples out of them for everyone who might entertain similar ideas to clearly see. Well, in addition, Dominick Stauss-Khan (Head of the IMF) was honey potted in 2011 for the same basic reason…he had called for a replacement of the US$ as the world’s reserve currency. (The charges were later dropped…although he’s no angel either). But, too late…the scandal, mostly his being framed, forced him to resign so there went his position and, with it, his influence on that topic. And Christopher de Margerie, CEO of Total Oil, one of the largest oil producers in the world had commented publicly in 2014 that he saw no reason for anyone to pay for oil with US$. A few months later he was dead. An unfortunate aviation accident.

Coincidences? And these are just off the top of my head. How many more are there?

So, I don’t think one can place too much importance on the petro dollar scam. Millions have lost their lives to Washington because of it. Anyone who makes waves against it pays the consequences for having ideas independent of Washington’s policies. Don’t forget, if the financial enabling system collapses then so too does the plans of the MIIC/Deep State. How would they fund their world domination plans and their continuing and extremely profitable invasions and sport "wars" around the globe? They’d also be over run by civil unrest at home…chaos would most likely be the order of the day. Your police forces haven’t become militarized for no reason. And military exercises like Jade Helm aren’t just for the sole purpose of practice. It’s conditioning/intimidation of the citizens.

So, no, one cannot give it too much “credit”. It is the artificial life support system of the USA and has been for about 45 years.

Yeah, I’m familiar with the Bay of Pigs…failed CIA sponsored coup of Castro/Cuba. (Are any of them ever choir boys)? But JFK was going to flush the CIA and was headed in a peaceful direction…ie: he was going to destroy their gravy train…(and in doing so he painted a bulls eye on his own back)…they always need to invent an enemy to grease the propaganda wheels so they have a seemingly plausible reason to convince the US citizens that they have something to fear so they (citizens) will cower serf like according to the game plan. Recent bogie men include Hussein, Gadaffi, Assad, Putin/Russia, China, the fat kid in North Korea with the bad haircut as McCain referred to him, Chavez, Rouseff and on and on and on and on. Again, the master plan requires an enemy (or enemies) at all times. (Otherwise the juice will stop flowing to the MIIC and the politician's won't get their palms greased. And the house in the Hamptons will have to go). So they've got to keep inventing them.

Are you familiar with Operation Northwoods? If not, here’s the Coles Notes version. The Joint Chiefs of Staff under Chairman (Loser) Lyman Lemnitzer actually authorized a false flag operation in which they would bomb some US city/cities murdering and maiming hundreds/thousands/countless? innocent Americans (their own fellow citizens) with the plan being to blame the Cubans so as to provide political cover (otherwise known as an excuse) with which to invade Cuba. To his credit JFK rejected the plan and relieved Lemnitzer of his position and banished him to Europe for which Lemnitzer loathed JFK. To think the good general was somehow involved later that year in Kennedy’s demise is not beyond the realm of possibility.

Most of the US criminal nonsense today has its modern beginnings in the early ‘90’s in the Wolfowitz Doctrine. Check it out. It was adopted as the master plan by Washington and when you are aware of the motive(s) behind it then all the insane criminal activity starts to make sense insofar as why they persist with such recklessly dangerous policies and behaviour…endangering everyone on the planet.

Your timing is good re: JFK. Just read this earlier today. You might appreciate it. I highly recommend this site for truthful representations of what is going on in the US and elsewhere. Extreme credibility.

Also probably good timing with US Memorial day being tomorrow.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017...ecurity-state/

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/

Comment

that's some pretty fine mansplainin'

my guess is that everyone who has read your posts is now thinking :"no wonder Blackbeard thinks like that, look at the garbage ze reads"
          you make no mention of the fact that China artificially values their yuan lower to help exports, despite this the dollar has risen in value to the yuan basically since the housing bubble collapse . Everybody in the world except Canadians apparently are voting with their money by investing it in the US.
          So excuse my while I wave my flag, along with everybody else in the world. ...except Canadians who think they've found the golden goose in selling their resources to china

The golden rule:
          he with the most gold makes the rules
          and china & the US are currently doing that
          yes, sucks to be you
          when you have the most gold it will be your turn to make the rules
          like your british masters did when they were in charge
          Last edited by pokechecker; 06-08-2017, 08:07 AM. Reason: gawd, save the queen, no, not the gay one

Comment

So excuse my while I wave my flag, along with everybody else in the world
            You can't really be this clueless, can you?

The golden rule:
            he with the most gold makes the rules
            and china & the US are currently doing that

when you have the most gold it will be your turn to make the rules
            Well, the good news is that you seem to apparently have some vague notion of the importance of gold but you probably don't understand why it is important.

The bad news is that you obviously have no idea of what has been going on in the last 20 years or so on that topic. You probably are unaware that the US Government hasn't had an accounting of the contents of Fort Knox since the '50's and have refused several calls for one since then...Hahahaha. Or that Germany was getting nervous due to the US government's refusal to let anyone whose gold they were "holding" for them to actually see it in order to verify its existence...so, a few years ago they asked to have their gold delivered back to them and were told that it would take 7 years!!!!!!...when such a delivery should have taken a few weeks at most...Hahahaha. There's a real confidence builder. And that's just one example.

So, you obviously don't know in which direction it has been headed in huge size, (more annually, for years now, than gets pulled out of the ground...so where do you think that shortfall is being made up?), and who the strong hands are or why.

You would rather believe your comforting fairy tales.

I'll try to remember not to unplug the night light for you.

Comment

Working...
            X