Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Donald Trump serve his entire first term?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Donald Trump serve his entire first term?

Yes or No?
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Re: Will Donald Trump serve his entire first term?

Should (he) stay or should (he) go now?
    If (he) goes there will be trouble,
    If (he) stays there will be double.
    So come on and let (him) know,
    Should (he) stay or should (he) go.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I used to think no, but I'm pretty sure he will now
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I used to think no, but I'm pretty sure he will now
        The real question might be if Kushner will survive the full 4 years. It sounds like he's doing anything and everything for the Trumpster Fire while Trump himself plays golf, watches CNN, and rage tweets.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          The real question might be if Kushner will survive the full 4 years. It sounds like he's doing anything and everything for the Trumpster Fire while Trump himself plays golf, watches CNN, and rage tweets.
          Congress loves Kush and Ivanka. They're doing what good family does, managing Donald as though he's in the dementia wing of the nursing home, keeping him away from his pal Bannon's nutty schemes. So, they're on solid ground.

Comment

We may need to redo this in a few weeks...
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Nah. He'll weasel his way out of it. Art of the deal. Master negotiator. Blah blah.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Nah. He'll weasel his way out of it. Art of the deal. Master negotiator. Blah blah.
                I stand by my original pre-election comment of: he'll step down because he was forced out. In other words, he didn't lose. He had no choice. Saves his ego.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  I stand by my original pre-election comment of: he'll step down because he was forced out. In other words, he didn't lose. He had no choice. Saves his ego.
                  I don't know about that. Resigning would make him a quitter. It's not equivalent to him filing for bankruptcy 4 times, where he reorged various arms of his business, maybe gave up some controlling stake in ownership of a particular entity, but remained at the head of the Trump Organization.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    I don't know about that. Resigning would make him a quitter. It's not equivalent to him filing for bankruptcy 4 times, where he reorged various arms of his business, maybe gave up some controlling stake in ownership of a particular entity, but remained at the head of the Trump Organization.
                    I worded that wrong. He'll resign because he literally has no choice? And to save face? Similar to Asian culture....

If not that, then he gets thrown out, like a bum, a criminal, and I dunno if he wants that.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I worded that wrong. He'll resign because he literally has no choice? And to save face? Similar to Asian culture....

If not that, then he gets thrown out, like a bum, a criminal, and I dunno if he wants that.
                      Nixon resigned because he had no choice, and wasn't stupid. Once the "Smoking Gun Tape" hit the press, it was over. There were a lot more honorable Republicans in Congress then, who absolutely would've voted to impeach and remove, than there are now.

Yeah, I don't see it. His ego is too large and destructive, to his own personal detriment. He'll do the trial and Tweet about how "unfair!" and "biased!" it is the whole time, and how the "fake news!" won't shut up about it and let him run the country. He'll remind everyone "I won the election! Very big league! Almost impossible for a Republican to win the electoral college, and I did it!" He'll Tweet about how his supporters need to call their Senators and demand they vote to save his Presidency, "or else!". And they'll do it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Nixon resigned because he had no choice, and wasn't stupid. Once the "Smoking Gun Tape" hit the press, it was over. There were a lot more honorable Republicans in Congress then, who absolutely would've voted to impeach and remove, than there are now.

Yeah, I don't see it. His ego is too large and destructive, to his own personal detriment. He'll do the trial and Tweet about how "unfair!" and "biased!" it is the whole time, and how the "fake news!" won't shut up about it and let him run the country. He'll remind everyone "I won the election! Very big league! Almost impossible for a Republican to win the electoral college, and I did it!" He'll Tweet about how his supporters need to call their Senators and demand they vote to save his Presidency, "or else!". And they'll do it, too.
                        That's EXACTLY why'll he find a way to be "forced" out, and not go out on his "own."

Comment

So he'll pull a Nixon.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Can I change my vote?
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This thread wails knowing what we know now
                              Code:

Comment

Working...
                              X