Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: 2018 USA Olympic Women's Hockey Team

Re: 2018 USA Olympic Women's Hockey Team

Quote Originally Posted by Chaffron View Post
    obviously the USA women are much better. But USA has the advantage now in not just players but coach and are arguably even in goaltending. i do not know how Maddie Rooney will play tomorrow but she has been very formidable against canada all of last year. And because team canada women beat the american women like 5 straight games in a row it becomes less likely with each passing game that that streak will continue. Tomorrow could be the end.

team canada women's GM basically said that this team has big problems that will need another quadrennial to fix. Basically, resigned to silver. Le sigh.

Laura Schuler had Wakefield playing defence against russia in the semis. Unless that is punishment for poor play i cannot see the rationale of this decision.

Jenner and wakefield have been disappointing to me this tournament. but that could change tomorrow.
    I'll bet if we play your post backwards the hidden message that you encoded is...Paul is dead? Either that or Canada wins gold.

Re: 2018 USA Olympic Women's Hockey Team

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    I said it in another thread and I'll say it here, the US has already lost the gold. There has been SO much press on the loss 4 years ago that there is no way they will be loose enough to play fast and win the gold. They will be tight and afraid to make mistakes, and they have an advantage in goal.
    And you will be here to tell us all how it was Staubers fault for being a Gopher. Maybe you should stick to wardrobe commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by ne7minder View Post
    And you will be here to tell us all how it was Staubers fault for being a Gopher. Maybe you should stick to wardrobe commentary.
    He did lose to Harvard in the NCAA title game at home.

Thread Information