X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Off-season Revised - Onward and Upward

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
    UMich has stated about Jolly Pumpkin in Houghton. Apparently it's located between Chipotle & Costo! It's frequented by Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny. It's meant to illustrate that UMich knows nothing about the University, the community or the hiring process. Anyone looking for info, Shirtless has the best we've seen publicly.
    You know I make it a policy to never negative rep anyone. I figure everybody has a bad day every so often, but this whole thing has me close to apoplexy. I'm going to go wander around in the mountains for a while and calm down. Hopefully he will be gone when I come back.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
      It has been posted, that typically indicates that a decision has been reached.

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=88...ecommendedjobs
      See you next Tuesday
      In Mel We Trust(ed)

Comment

• Originally posted by Crocodile Tears View Post
        See you next Tuesday
        Or Thursday!

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
          You know I make it a policy to never negative rep anyone. I figure everybody has a bad day every so often, but this whole thing has me close to apoplexy. I'm going to go wander around in the mountains for a while and calm down. Hopefully he will be gone when I come back.
          Negative repping takes way too much effort!

Comment

The Odds is now posted...see what you think of our vegas style odds on each of the 7 semifinalists and "the field"
            http://techhockeyguide.com/news/2017...-next-the-odds
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              The Odds is now posted...see what you think of our vegas style odds on each of the 7 semifinalists and "the field"
              Thanks for another great bit of insight. We appreciate the work you are doing to sort all this out for us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent analysis and write-up......I think I might have put Schuchuk above Mikesch, but I definitely agree with the top half. The dream team would be Rolston as HC with Ellsworth and Shawhan as assistants. I feel bad for Mikesch because I do think he'd be an excellent HC....he still wouldn't beat out Rolston, but he definitely suffers from having been involved with that era of the program.
                Last edited by UpNorthHockey; 05-15-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

#fakemath

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                    #alternativemath

GFM
                    Fixed it for you.

Comment

I'm just saying ... I don't have a model for that.

GFM
                      Geof F. Morris
                      UAH BSE MAE 2002
                      UAHHockey.com

Comment

Any news? It's awful [crickets] quiet... [/crickets]
                        Last edited by Burnt Orange Husky; 05-16-2017, 08:35 AM.
                        "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
                        Abe Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Orange Husky View Post
                          Any news? It's awful [crickets] quiet... [/crickets]
                          The national media is finally paying attention...CHN senior writer Mike McMahon tweeted that Rolston is reportedly interviewing...although now it appears that he was just referencing our odds post.

In other news, just remember that it has basically been quiet since the beginning. The only reason there is noise is because THG has been walking around banging some pots in the kitchen. MTU hasn't said boo about anything other than posting the job, they haven't even mentioned a timeline, # of candidates, or admitted there interviews happening.
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            In other news, just remember that it has basically been quiet since the beginning. The only reason there is noise is because THG has been walking around banging some pots in the kitchen. MTU hasn't said boo about anything other than posting the job, they haven't even mentioned a timeline, # of candidates, or admitted there interviews happening.
                            That's true. Nothing from any other college hockey sites. Even The Mining Gazette. Maybe Suzanne's not talking so there's nothing for the mining gazette to report. Thanks THG for the coverage!

Hockey Spring Carnival is Friday. The show must go on.

Comment

Just hire a coach already. Not like its University of Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                                That's true. Nothing from any other college hockey sites. Even The Mining Gazette. Maybe Suzanne's not talking so there's nothing for the mining gazette to report. Thanks THG for the coverage! Hockey Spring Carnival is Friday. The show must go on.
                                really no wikileaks mtuhockey? need to open up another paint store

Comment

Working...
                                X