X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Off-season Revised - Onward and Upward

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    The Fitz is the best place to hang out and drink on Lake Superior.
    pfft, have you ever been to Twilight Resort in Montreal River Harbour, ON?
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      pfft, have you ever been to Twilight Resort in Montreal River Harbour, ON?
      Nope!
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        Nope!
        neither have I but you don't know

We should see if there is a niche.com article about the best places to hang out and drink on Lake Superior....
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

By popular demand,* tomorrow's profile is on the last of the assistants, Gary Shuchuk. Check THG in about 7 or 8 hours...I forget what time its actually going live...

*He won our twitter poll for favorite among the 4 assistant coaches of the Pearson era to replace Mel.

Comment

By popular demand,* tomorrow's profile is on the last of the assistants, Gary Shuchuk. Check THG in about 7 or 8 hours...I forget what time its actually going live...

*He won our twitter poll for favorite among the 4 assistant coaches of the Pearson era to replace Mel.
            I'm guessing he's "The Badger"?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I'm guessing he's "The Badger"?
              Nope, The Citizen in honor of his recent news that he just became one last week: http://techhockeyguide.com/news/whos-next-gary-shuchuk

Comment

In the Tech schedule release video they had players and their class for next year listed with each weekend. The first player they included is Baltus listed as a Senior - I wonder if that's just hopeful thought or if they know anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  Not to mention. That during that time, Michigan was traveling to NMU and LSSU...don't need 3 up trips.
                  Only because they were forced to thanks to the CCHA. Prior to Mel, the last time Michigan had visited Houghton was prior to the great Ma Bell AT&T breakup.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                    In the Tech schedule release video they had players and their class for next year listed with each weekend. The first player they included is Baltus listed as a Senior - I wonder if that's just hopeful thought or if they know anything.
                    Exactly what I was wondering.
                    2005-2006: 7-25-6
                    2006-2007: 18-17-5
                    2007-2008: 14-20-5
                    2008-2009: 6-25-7
                    2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Originally posted by Crocodile Tears View Post
                      Honestly, pilgrim river sucks. Take them out to fitzgeralds in eagle harbor for whiskey and burnt ends and freighters off the shore
                      Couldn't agree more. Often someone is playing there as well. If you don't like freighters and not as far to drive try the Miscowaubik Club
                      Last edited by giwan; 05-05-2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Orange Husky View Post
                        FWIW, Bemidji played only 2 non-conference games while Tech played 8.
                        Sorry, total screw-up on my part. Bemidji: 41 total games - 28 conf games = 13 non-conf. Tech: 45 total - 28 conf = 17 non-conf.
                        "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
                        Abe Lincoln

Comment

By popular demand,* tomorrow's profile is on the last of the assistants, Gary Shuchuk. Check THG in about 7 or 8 hours...I forget what time its actually going live...*He won our twitter poll for favorite among the 4 assistant coaches of the Pearson era to replace Mel.
                          The twitter poll surprised me

Comment

Our final alumni profile: Pat Mikesch - The Phoenix: http://techhockeyguide.com/news/2017...xt-pat-mikesch

Comment

Our final alumni profile: Pat Mikesch - The Phoenix: http://techhockeyguide.com/news/2017...xt-pat-mikesch
                              I know he has been successful in Green Bay, but I am just not sure I can stomach the site of him behind the bench again, too many painful memories.
                              2005-2006: 7-25-6
                              2006-2007: 18-17-5
                              2007-2008: 14-20-5
                              2008-2009: 6-25-7
                              2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

It won't be Pat. Too many other options that lack the baggage of the Russell years.

Comment

Working...
                                X