X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Off-season Revised - Onward and Upward

Originally posted by Burnt Orange Husky View Post
    I seem to recall that Coach MacInnes was that kind of guy. Unpretentious, not flashy, not high strung. Tom Laundry with skates.

I thought it was interesting that Suzanne told Coach Joe to buy some new clothes. That speaks to her level of attention to detail and marketing sense. She's great and I'm proud she's our AD. Bravo! Now if we can just get her to start Womens Hockey at Tech...
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    It was clearly a bit of a joke to thaw the seriousness of the situation, but let's be honest - Shawhan was sometimes wearing suits from 1989 that my Dad was proudly wearing up until about 2010. Nice tan, coach!
    Lets be honest though, no one beats John MacInnes's suits https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B19fWl6CQAAZxcR.jpg
    2005-2006: 7-25-6
    2006-2007: 18-17-5
    2007-2008: 14-20-5
    2008-2009: 6-25-7
    2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      You'll have to forgive MGoBlow. It's difficult being Urban Meyer's b*tch the last 5 years.
      This. Is. ADORABLE.

A Division II fan talking about football!

Do you guys have TV coverage up there or are the games communicated via telegraph?
      ---
      National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
      Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
      19 Conference Championships
      10 Conference Tournament Championships
      2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
        This. Is. ADORABLE.

Do you guys have TV coverage up there or are the games communicated via telegraph?
        Have you decided to pick up where UMICH left off? Jesus, just go away, you stole our coach, now **** off...
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
          Have you decided to pick up where UMICH left off? Jesus, just go away, you stole our coach, now **** off...
          FTB started it!
          ---
          National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
          Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
          19 Conference Championships
          10 Conference Tournament Championships
          2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

FTB started it!
            no, you've trolled this thread regularly and I'm sure you think UMICH is Farva and you're one of the other guys and your jokes are actually funny, but they're not...
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

This. Is. ADORABLE.

It's hilarious you think this is actually some sort of insult.

Comment

This. Is. ADORABLE. A Division II fan talking about football!
                Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                I'm sure you think UMICH is Farva and you're one of the other guys and your jokes are actually funny, but they're not...
                Honestly, I've had enough of their shenanigans and those two Michigan dorks should both be pistol whipped right meow.

At least when Michigan Tech football loses at home to a Division II team, it isn't an all-time, national news type embarrassment for our program...
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_A..._football_game
                Ryan J
                Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                Originally posted by geezer
                Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                Originally posted by manurespreader
                ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                  Honestly, I've had enough of their shenanigans and those two Michigan dorks should both be pistol whipped right meow.

At least when Michigan Tech football loses at home to a Division II team, it isn't an all-time, national news type embarrassment for our program...
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_A..._football_game
                  Ryan J
                  Appalachian State was FCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post

Shhh... don't bring facts into this.
                    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post

Yeah that makes it better LOL

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                        Shhh... don't bring facts into this.
                        who are we shooshing?

https://www.si.com/longform/appstate/img/header.jpg
                        In Mel We Trust(ed)

Comment

Here's a question and I just now thought of it. We have been under the assumption that Coach Shuchuck is staying and I like him and all, but is that a given? And second is there any urgency to getting assistant coaches in?

Second, can we just ignore these michigan guys. I thought by disappearing for 3 weeks I might be able to not have to deal with them, but apparently I do. Also you might have noted that mel posed next to an airplane in nashville as if he had flown down there for the game, but given his fear of flying, I suspect that photo was staged.
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                            Here's a question and I just now thought of it. We have been under the assumption that Coach Shuchuck is staying and I like him and all, but is that a given? And second is there any urgency to getting assistant coaches in?

Second, can we just ignore these michigan guys. I thought by disappearing for 3 weeks I might be able to not have to deal with them, but apparently I do. Also you might have noted that mel posed next to an airplane in nashville as if he had flown down there for the game, but given his fear of flying, I suspect that photo was staged.
                            I was definitely assuming Shuchuk would be staying, but many here have said that he basically does no recruiting which I would think hurts his chances at staying an assistant.
                            2005-2006: 7-25-6
                            2006-2007: 18-17-5
                            2007-2008: 14-20-5
                            2008-2009: 6-25-7
                            2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

I would assume Shuchuck would leave. Shawhan doesn't have an expiration date unless the team completely melts down (not going to happen). I like him but when you aren't picked to be "the man" I don't think you stay unless you weren't serious about the job or you have an exceptionally good relationship with the new boss.

I don't care about Michigan fans. Does anyone?

Comment

At this point, I kinda doubt Shuchuk stays.

Comment

Working...
                                X