X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Off-season Revised - Onward and Upward

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    For those of you who remember huskyfan - Mr. huskyfan has passed after a battle with cancer the past few years.
    In the past year 5 people who I know closely, not including Mr. HF, have passed due to this disease. It makes you wonder and it makes you grab life as much as you can while you are healthy.I really hate hearing about this kind of thing.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      For those of you who remember huskyfan - Mr. huskyfan has passed after a battle with cancer the past few years.
      Sorry to hear this. I was wondering why she hadn't posted in some time. She was taking care​ of Mr. Huskyfan. My thoughts and prayers to her and family.
      MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
      2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Sad news

Thoughts and prayers to HF..

Comment

Sorry and sad to hear. Condolences, prayers for family and friends.

Comment

Raised a glass to "the meester" as he was known around these parts. Prayers are with HF and the rest of the family.

I really don't have the words. I don't.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
              In the past year 5 people who I know closely, not including Mr. HF, have passed due to this disease. It makes you wonder and it makes you grab life as much as you can while you are healthy. I really hate hearing about this kind of thing.
              I've lost 3 Tech friends, 2 to heart disease and 1 to pancreatic cancer. My sincerest condolences and prayers to huskyfan and her family.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift--that's why it's called the present. Carpe Diem.
              "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
              Abe Lincoln

Comment

Your new head coach is in Cedar Rapids today for the main camp. Just had a great conversation with him.

Comment

Originally posted by herbst20 View Post
                  Your new head coach is in Cedar Rapids today for the main camp. Just had a great conversation with him.
                  Great to hear, sounds like he is not slowing down a bit with his new role. Anything of real interest or just general hockey talk?

On another note, any word on the Shawhan radio show?

Comment

• Originally posted by giwan View Post
                    Great to hear, sounds like he is not slowing down a bit with his new role. Anything of real interest or just general hockey talk?

On another note, any word on the Shawhan radio show?
                    Just general hockey talk nothing specific.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Prayers and condolences to family and friends.
                      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

As released on the Michigan Tech Hockey Facebook page, the Huskies and Ferris are flipping their two series. The December 8-9 games will now be played in Houghton, and the January 26-27 series will be in Big Rapids.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                          As released on the Michigan Tech Hockey Facebook page, the Huskies and Ferris are flipping their two series. The December 8-9 games will now be played in Houghton, and the January 26-27 series will be in Big Rapids.
                          Bummer. I was hoping to visit Big Rapids in Dec.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Any idea who the top incoming D are perceived to be:
                            I would assume:
                            Rostagno
                            Brown

Seem to stand out, but Meek, Rockwell, Donohue, and Watson seem all very similar from their stat line.

Looks like we are in very good shape.
                            Last edited by Huskiefan906; 06-04-2017, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Want to buy Mel's house in Chassell? He'll sell it to you for about 400k.

Comment

Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
                                Want to buy Mel's house in Chassell? He'll sell it to you for about 400k.
                                I'm sure and if he is looking for the same thing in AA it's going to cost double at least.
                                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                                X