This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Off-season Revised - Onward and Upward

Word on the street is that Tech is considering buying Pilgrim River Steak House and the Paint Store and making them private lounges for the staff to cut down on leaks to the media.
    Ryan J
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      The national media is finally paying attention...CHN senior writer Mike McMahon tweeted that Rolston is reportedly interviewing...although now it appears that he was just referencing our odds post.

In other news, just remember that it has basically been quiet since the beginning. The only reason there is noise is because THG has been walking around banging some pots in the kitchen. MTU hasn't said boo about anything other than posting the job, they haven't even mentioned a timeline, # of candidates, or admitted there interviews happening.
      It's more interesting to have all the speculation with nothing "official". THG has good spies or tapped phones. How are donations? I'm going to have to throw something in for you guys. I want to sponsor an article or something!

Comment

The USNTDP announced the replacement for Danton Cole today...Seth Appert. THG speculated that Appert may have preferred that job and also that Ron Rolston might have preferred returning there as well. Now that the position has been filled, its one less option for Rolston to turn down MTU. Only time will tell if this helped or was an indicator of Rolston's position on things.

Originally posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
        It's more interesting to have all the speculation with nothing "official". THG has good spies or tapped phones. How are donations? I'm going to have to throw something in for you guys. I want to sponsor an article or something!
        Contributions are always welcome, we're currently in the process of revamping the site for launch in July if everything goes well. What we have in mind isn't free to us so feel free to make a donation if you feel like it.
        https://secure.squarespace.com/comme...b0e8da65c430ed

One other thing is that we also have an amazon shopping link: https://www.amazon.com/?&_encoding=U...&creative=9325
        If you use that link for shopping on Amazon.com we get a cut of whatever you spend (we see whats purchased but now who bought it).
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C__a5sfUwAAukGn.jpg

*runs*
          ---
          National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
          Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
          19 Conference Championships
          10 Conference Tournament Championships
          2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
            You're in the wrong thread A-hole.

In fact, I'm going to coin a new phrase just for U of M idiots with Asperger’s syndrome like you...A2-hole! Thanks for the inspiration.
            Last edited by Burnt Orange Husky; 05-16-2017, 09:27 PM.
            "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
            Abe Lincoln

Comment

Yeah, this is just fckin stupid at this point
              Stop responding to to these Walmart Wolverines, and they will go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
                Last time I checked, Tech was better than the team from Weasel City.

Comment

Michigan Spam: Sometimes it comes in your postal mailbox, sometimes it shows up on your team's message board, either way it's garbage.

Well anyway congrats to Michigan fans on having a season ticket flyer this season. Hopefully Mel is on the centerfold as well and you can put it over your bed. Enjoy being maybe the 3rd best team just in the state of Michigan this season... if you're lucky.

Ryan J
                  Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                  https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                  Originally posted by geezer
                  Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                  Originally posted by manurespreader
                  ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

DON'T OPEN THE LINK! You will get a Yost infection.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Yeah, this is just fckin stupid at this point
                      Stop responding to to these Walmart Wolverines, and they will go away.
                      I'd say that you should just report them, but if our thread is any indication, the mods won't do anything about it.
                      LSSU Alumni & Fan.

Still a work in progress, but please join us at the (unofficial) Laker Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Deman View Post
                        I'd say that you should just report them, but if our thread is any indication, the mods won't do anything about it.
                        That would imply USCHO even has mods anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          That would imply USCHO even has mods anymore.
                          That was pretty much the point I was trying to make.
                          LSSU Alumni & Fan.

Still a work in progress, but please join us at the (unofficial) Laker Hockey Blog

Comment

The only thing that brochure shows me is that their roster sucks so bad, they don't have a single player worth putting on it.

Comment

No new names yet? Sources aren't coming through as of late. Multiple candidates have been in since late last week is the word on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by pbr View Post
                                No new names yet? Sources aren't coming through as of late. Multiple candidates have been in since late last week is the word on the street.
                                If you've confirmed 7 of 8 and the committee is working on the results, I don't think you get words unless you have a source on the committee.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X