Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: Wisconsin Badgers 2017-2018

Let's go RED!

Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2017-2018

Quote Originally Posted by robertearle View Post
    Over a period of fifteen days, they played six games against top ten teams. Going 6-0 is pretty good!
    How full is that glass, eh? Obviously I am shocked at the results. The credit has to go to the coaches, what an outstanding job putting this team together and coaching them up. Losing all that scoring and leadership and to play so well is just a testament to the coaches and players. It's especially gratifying seeing our neighbors to the west being in similar circumstances and not having the same results as UW. Gotta keep enjoying the ride.

It always bugs me when the players get roaring ovations during the intros and Mark Johnson get hardly a peep when he is announced. He should get the biggest ovation, though he'd tell you he doesn't deserve it. It's like the UW fan base does not appreciate what a crazy awesome job he has done in the past and is doing this year. I fear the day when he steps away. I don't know if Koch though he's been around for quite some time will be able to keep it going.

I did not see the games this last weekend, but the shots were 34/22 and 28/27, not lopsided at all (Last year shots were 51/11 and 31/14). I know from twitter Soup made some huge saves Saturday and likely stole that game. The only goal she gave up was a 6 on 3 in the final seconds. Gardner needs to stop taking dumb penalties at the ends of games, she almost blew a win in Mankato, but Soup bailed her out.

A week off then another interesting trip out east playing NE & BU. Could be a lot of distractions with US Thanksgiving that weekend, but they have passed every test so far.

Anyone else hate that "It's our time" pregame video? It's SO cheesy. All they need is the historical montage, that never gets old.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

just replying to get the green arrow. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    ...Anyone else hate that "It's our time" pregame video? It's SO cheesy.
    Is that a pun?

Anyone else hate that "It's our time" pregame video? It's SO cheesy. All they need is the historical montage, that never gets old.
    Anyone else hate that "It's our time" pregame video? It's SO cheesy. All they need is the historical montage, that never ages.

tweaked a bit...

Let's go RED!

Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Anyone else hate that "It's our time" pregame video? It's SO cheesy. All they need is the historical montage, that never ages.

tweaked a bit...
    I did groove an 84 mph fastball in the middle of the plate belt high, I'm glad to see you hit that pitch.

I did groove an 84 mph fastball in the middle of the plate belt high, I'm glad to see you hit that pitch.
    Or perhaps the Hockey program is trying to focus on the now and put away their game worn Hilary Knight jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Is that a pun?
    Pretty Krafty one at that.

Let's go RED!

Apparently there is another recruit coming in next year, F Jesse Devito. She's listed as a WI recruit all over the web if you google her. Thanks to the poster in the "who ruin WI's perfect season" thread who pointed this out.

Thread Information