X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2017-2018

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    Duh
    I could see you saying something like that, being either thinnered up or doing it just for fun...

dd17? I'm just not sure...I do know that statement is some next level hyperbole that I don't know if you would even see out of a bc supporter.
    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
      I do know that statement is some next level hyperbole that I don't know if you would even see out of a bc supporter.
      You must not remember the early days of TTT.
      "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
      And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
        You must not remember the early days of TTT.
        True, I did not pay much attention to anything related to the bc women's program until the Keller hyperbole came up.

Comment

So let me get this straight...Whatever line combinations Wisconsin puts together next season 1 through 4 would be the number 1 line ON ANY OTHER TEAM?
          any other team in the CHA, sure

Comment

Wowsa.

Comment

As I posted on another post. All of you Rodent fans PLEASE put your pacifiers back in your mouth. Unless dd17 corrects me. The post was obviously a quick comment and a generalization. It was not some broken down analysis and comparison of lines. Probably a guy who was impressed and threw a comment out over his lunch hour.
              Nobody should EVER say anything complimentary about another team without making **** sure that they are referring to everyone in women's hockey expect the Minnesota Golden Gophers and they extremely intellectual fan bass and NO this in not a troll!

Comment

Originally posted by upfromtheminors View Post
                As I posted on another post. All of you Rodent fans PLEASE put your pacifiers back in your mouth. Unless dd17 corrects me. The post was obviously a quick comment and a generalization. It was not some broken down analysis and comparison of lines. Probably a guy who was impressed and threw a comment out over his lunch hour.
                Nobody should EVER say anything complimentary about another team without making **** sure that they are referring to everyone in women's hockey expect the Minnesota Golden Gophers and they extremely intellectual fan bass and NO this in not a troll!
                Yes a quick generalization but you have to agree they are 4 pretty sick lines. Truthfully, I think both BC and Minny can compete top-6 against top-6. But the depth in Wisconsin is incredible. As for Minny, I am not sold on the Potomaks as others are. Good players, yes, but not the same league. Team Canada googles over them and what are the results? No golds in 4 years at U18 and a 5th place finish at the U22? Pannek will still be the 'one' and add in Heise (great pickup and based on U18, will be a great leader for years), Zumwinckle and Wente, thats a great core. I dont think the Minny bottom 6 is near as strong. I could be wrong (and usually am) but Its why the games are played. Who knows, Clarkson just might be in for yet another upset.

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                  any other team in the CHA, sure
                  Agreed.
                  Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                  And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                  If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

I could see you saying something like that, being either thinnered up or doing it just for fun...
                    Even I am a realist...The Roque or Clark lines could be anyone's top line, the Shaver line could be anyone outside the top 5's top line and the Cogan line would be a top line outside the top 15 maybe.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                      Even I am a realist.
                      True, but even if you weren't you'd still have fun with it and not take it too seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by upfromtheminors View Post
                        Glad to see my sense of humor can still be misunderstood to that level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          Even I am a realist...The Roque or Clark lines could be anyone's top line, the Shaver line could be anyone outside the top 5's top line and the Cogan line would be a top line outside the top 15 maybe.
                          I have no doubt that most, almost all, of the 12 forwards at either M or W could improve the top two lines of almost any other team. We have Rogers as evidence. But it is a bit over the top to pretend that either 4th line could be first at every other school.

Comment

• Originally posted by dd17 View Post
                            As for Minny, I am not sold on the Potomaks as others are.
                            That goal in the NCAAs still stings, doesn't it?
                            Last edited by ne7minder; 01-18-2018, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by upfromtheminors View Post
                              the Minnesota Golden Gophers and they extremely intellectual fan bass...
                              There is probably something to be decoded out of this... Maybe like a CDAN blind post?

Comment

Looks like there is video on BSU's website that one can watch the games, hopefully it's free.

On Wisconsin!
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X