• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2017-2018

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
    Sorry that I missed it.

She has been added to the spreadsheet.
    No problem, I didn't know if maybe you had contrary info. She seemed to a be a way under the radar signee. Thanks again for doing the spreadsheet, that thing is amazing.
    Last edited by Timothy A; 01-16-2018, 12:33 PM.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
      Sophie played for the Canadian U22 team in Germany during the XMas break.
      Ahhh 10-4. She is only 18 if that makes a difference or not seeing it was a U22 age range.

It is pretty amazing that the state of WI develops such high quality prospects prior to HS, then they go where ever because WI HS women's hockey is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        No problem, I didn't know if maybe you had contrary info. She seemed to a be a way under the radar signee. Thanks again for doing the spreadsheet, that thing is amazing.
        Just glad to help. I follow this thread and a few women's college hockey twitter accounts, but it looks like I wasn't paying attention for a few days.

If you don't see anything within a few days of someone signing, please let me know.

Thanks!
        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
          Just glad to help. I follow this thread and a few women's college hockey twitter accounts, but it looks like I wasn't paying attention for a few days.

If you don't see anything within a few days of someone signing, please let me know.

Thanks!
          The incoming recruiting class is profiled on the women’s hockey website

http://www.uwbadgers.com/news/2018/1/16/womens-hockey-fantastic-five-badgers-to-welcome-quintet-of-new-players-in-2018-19-season.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by rangersrule View Post
            The goal by Wellhausen with 13 seconds left in the first period seemed to be the back breaker though. After that it was all UW. For it being the first games in over a month I was pretty impressed.
            LOL! Proud dad moment? I think the back breaker was every time they had an opportunity Campbell slammed the door. Very impressed with her! Good weekend for all the girls!

Tough weekend ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by Sieve1 View Post
              The incoming recruiting class is profiled on the women’s hockey website

http://www.uwbadgers.com/news/2018/1...19-season.aspx
              A terrific class coming in next season! As a Badger fan I can't wait to see what this group does especially when you add in the return of Pankowski and Clark. Lots of top end talent up front at the forward position! Should be some high scoring games!

Comment

Originally posted by rangersrule View Post
                A terrific class coming in next season! As a Badger fan I can't wait to see what this group does especially when you add in the return of Pankowski and Clark. Lots of top end talent up front at the forward position! Should be some high scoring games!
                I am SO pumped for next year no one has any idea.

Pankowski Roque Shirley
                Pettet Shaver Norby
                Mauermann Clark Curl
                Rowe Cogan Schneider

I sure thought this was going to be a bit of a downer year, but the coaches and players are just doing an outstanding job.

I am a little surprised MJ has not given Cece or Blesi a start or 2 over the course of the year, though during my time following the team since 2011 he has ran with the starter the whole year when healthy. I am anti head games with goalies anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  I am SO pumped for next year no one has any idea.

Pankowski Roque Shirley
                  Pettet Shaver Norby
                  Mauermann Clark Curl
                  Rowe Cogan Schneider

I sure thought this was going to be a bit of a downer year, but the coaches and players are just doing an outstanding job.

I am a little surprised MJ has not given Cece or Blesi a start or 2 over the course of the year, though during my time following the team since 2011 he has ran with the starter the whole year when healthy. I am anti head games with goalies anyway.
                  Thats sick. Any of those lines would be #1 on any other team.

Comment

Originally posted by dd17 View Post
                    I envision the lines looking like this next year.

Cogan Clark Pankowski
                    Shirley Roque Norby
                    Mauermann Shaver Petite/Schneider (Curl, heard they are red shirting her. But if she keeps performing they may slap it on someone else)
                    Petite/Schneider Drake Rowe
                    Hanzlik Posick Devito

Comment

Pannek/Potomak/Potomak
                      Wente/Zumwinkle/Schammel
                      Skarzynski/Woken/Heise
                      Oden/Skaja/Keller

I'm sure a BC fan could do something similar. There are going to be some high scoring teams next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Could one of the goalies redshirt or has that ship sailed? Or maybe they redshirt Kronish?

Comment

So let me get this straight...Whatever line combinations Wisconsin puts together next season 1 through 4 would be the number 1 line ON ANY OTHER TEAM?
                          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Sieve1 View Post
                            Could one of the goalies redshirt or has that ship sailed? Or maybe they redshirt Kronish?
                            I don't know how they're going to avoid redshirting one goalie a year for the next two.
                            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                              So let me get this straight...Whatever line combinations Wisconsin puts together next season 1 through 4 would be the number 1 line ON ANY OTHER TEAM?
                              Duh

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                                I don't know how they're going to avoid redshirting one goalie a year for the next two.
                                It's a crazy deal. Obviously Campbell falling in their lap kinda screwed the plan up in a good way I guess. I thought Blesi would RS, then they would have Blesi & Kronish thru 2022 as a tandem and Campbell & Cece as a tandem thru 2020. Baldwin appears to be a glue/practice type player.

I listened the Posick interview Coach Koch and they did not mention Rolfes as a Sr, so maybe the RS we were debating is official or I just forgot it was official. She's listed as a Sr. on the UW website. I tweeted @ Brian for clarification.

Comment

Working...
                                X