X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2017-2018

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    Yeah, you are right, I should just sell my tickets and use that money to travel to the UW/Clemson football game instead. Since the UW women have no hope to win the natty I'll put all my money on the FB team.
    They first need to get by Ohio State, which as of now is a 6 1/2 favorite. If you put all of your money on the line, at least make sure you get the 6 1/2 points.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Yeah, you are right, I should just sell my tickets and use that money to travel to the UW/Clemson football game instead. Since the UW women have no hope to win the natty I'll put all my money on the FB team.
      That’s it, dump those hockey tickets before they are worthless.
      I don’t know if I’d count on a championship bowl game just yet, they only flogged the Boat Rowers 31-0, Northwestern beat them 39-0.
      The bowl committee likes big blow outs over the cup cakes, you could end up playing USC or Washington

Comment

Solid series for UW, other than the pp. A couple plays that standout to me were the Roque blocker side snipe yesterday, Shaver's beautiful tip today and Rolfes end to end rush goal, what shocker that was. The game was a little more even today territorially, but UW does such a great job in the D zone limiting chances.

I wonder where Cece is, she did not suit up and was not on the bench during warm-ups either game.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Solid series for UW, other than the pp. A couple plays that standout to me were the Roque blocker side snipe yesterday, Shaver's beautiful tip today and Rolfes end to end rush goal, what shocker that was. The game was a little more even today territorially, but UW does such a great job in the D zone limiting chances.

I wonder where Cece is, she did not suit up and was not on the bench during warm-ups either game.
          Cece has a concussion, apparently...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

It was great seeing UW play again after the bye week and the team being in DC last weekend . I thought the power play had some great chances vs. Duluth and created some quality scoring opportunities especially in the second game. I do like when the puck is worked down low below the dots as opposed to moving the puck around the perimeter. Often times the best power play goals are scored off second and third opportunities. Attacking the net from down low seems to create more chances. They just have to start putting the puck in! I really like the way this team seems to mesh together on the ice. Coach Johnson can put out any combination of 10 or 11 forwards and they all seem to work well together. Lots of balance on this team from an offensive standpoint. Good luck to the team up in St. Cloud this weekend. Hopefully they can take care of business and finish off the first half of the season 21-1!!

Comment

Originally posted by rangersrule View Post
              I thought the power play had some great chances vs. Duluth and created some quality scoring opportunities especially in the second game. I do like when the puck is worked down low below the dots as opposed to moving the puck around the perimeter. Often times the best power play goals are scored off second and third opportunities. Attacking the net from down low seems to create more chances.
              The PP did not score, but yes they created chances. It will come like it usually does.

When did the trophy cases go up in the concourse? (usually we park in lot 91 and sit on the bench side of the rink, so we never go in that direction) Those are fantastic! It's so awesome for the team to share those with the fans. Stick tap to the management.

Comment

When did the trophy cases go up in the concourse?
                I noticed them for the first time Friday. I guess they might have been there earlier than that, and i didn't notice. But I don't think so.

Comment

The UW tilt tomorrow @ St. Cloud is on Fox Sports WI live, fire up the dvr's!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    Yawn, 6-1 for Wisco is my prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                      What great viewing that will be!

Comment

I sure hope the PP gets rolling this weekend. I just wonder if MJ will give Blesi a start this weekend to get her skates wet. I really hope Cece is back and over her concussion. The fact she wasn't on the bench watching warm-ups last weekend is a bad sign.

Comment

How many different ways are there to mispronounce 'Wellhausen'?

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post
                            How many different ways are there to mispronounce 'Wellhausen'?
                            I wonder now if the Buckeyes were unfairly ranked following last weekend's results against St-Cloud? A 1-0 win for the Badgers is too close for comfort.

Comment

• Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                              Well, you got the 1 right . . . Yawn

Comment

• Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                                Well, you got the 1 right . . . Yawn
                                Looks like the Badgers were asleep, or at least very tired! They probably saw my prediction and figured it would simply happen if they just showed up. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X