Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Coaching Changes

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12

    Coaching Changes

    what coaching vacancies are there in D3 at the moment? Are we considering the St. A's job D3 anymore?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    5,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstas91 View Post
    what coaching vacancies are there in D3 at the moment? Are we considering the St. A's job D3 anymore?
    Haven't heard of any.

    Nope (see above).

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12

    Re: Coaching Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrynu26 View Post
    Haven't heard of any.

    Nope (see above).

    Well the St A's job is open. They aren't in a league anymore but they will surely play D3 teams next year in non-league contests. Just didn't know if that allowed them to be included in a list of jobs available

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    5,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstas91 View Post
    Well the St A's job is open. They aren't in a league anymore but they will surely play D3 teams next year in non-league contests. Just didn't know if that allowed them to be included in a list of jobs available
    They are in the Northeast-10.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12

    Re: Coaching Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrynu26 View Post
    They are in the Northeast-10.
    Ya don't say? Wow, shock to me! haha jk

    D2 and D3 have been linked together for years because there really isn't a difference between D2 and D3 hockey, only the classification of the Athletic Department programs are different.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    28,964

    Re: Coaching Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstas91 View Post
    Ya don't say? Wow, shock to me! haha jk

    D2 and D3 have been linked together for years because there really isn't a difference between D2 and D3 hockey, only the classification of the Athletic Department programs are different.
    Eastern hockey - somewhat (AIC, Bentley, Merrimack and UML (at the time) ) all elected to play up. Out west - they all decided to play up when the D2 championship went away (or in the case of Crookston - gave up the ghost after a few yrs playing in the MCHA).
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    4 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16)

    ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

    Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016.

    I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •