Coaching Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching Changes

what coaching vacancies are there in D3 at the moment? Are we considering the St. A's job D3 anymore?

Originally posted by Jstas91 View Post
    what coaching vacancies are there in D3 at the moment? Are we considering the St. A's job D3 anymore?
    Haven't heard of any.

Nope (see above).
    Go 'Wick!

Comment

Re: Coaching Changes

Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
      Haven't heard of any.

Nope (see above).

Well the St A's job is open. They aren't in a league anymore but they will surely play D3 teams next year in non-league contests. Just didn't know if that allowed them to be included in a list of jobs available

Comment

Well the St A's job is open. They aren't in a league anymore but they will surely play D3 teams next year in non-league contests. Just didn't know if that allowed them to be included in a list of jobs available
        They are in the Northeast-10.
        Go 'Wick!

Comment

Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
          They are in the Northeast-10.
          Ya don't say? Wow, shock to me! haha jk

D2 and D3 have been linked together for years because there really isn't a difference between D2 and D3 hockey, only the classification of the Athletic Department programs are different.

Comment

Ya don't say? Wow, shock to me! haha jk

D2 and D3 have been linked together for years because there really isn't a difference between D2 and D3 hockey, only the classification of the Athletic Department programs are different.
            Eastern hockey - somewhat (AIC, Bentley, Merrimack and UML (at the time) ) all elected to play up. Out west - they all decided to play up when the D2 championship went away (or in the case of Crookston - gave up the ghost after a few yrs playing in the MCHA).
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Former Geneseo head coach Jason Lammers was named head coach at D1 Niagara. Lammers is also a Geneseo alum and former captain. He previously was associate coach at Ohio State and UMass Lowell, as well as a US Junior head coach.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/24/ni...-hockey-coach/
              #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                Former Geneseo head coach Jason Lammers was named head coach at D1 Niagara. Lammers is also a Geneseo alum and former captain. He previously was associate coach at Ohio State and UMass Lowell, as well as a US Junior head coach.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/24/ni...-hockey-coach/
                I have so many things I would like to say about this, but I would have to use a pseudonym to do so...
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                  I have so many things I would like to say about this, but I would have to use a pseudonym to do so...
                  Well my curiosity is piqued
                  #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                    Well my curiosity is piqued
                    Simply look at his last tenure as a college hockey coach, how he left, and what he left behind.

You're from Geneseo. That should be easy to do... I don't think I need to spell it out any further than that. LOL
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                      Simply look at his last tenure as a college hockey coach, how he left, and what he left behind.

You're from Geneseo. That should be easy to do... I don't think I need to spell it out any further than that. LOL
                      I was there and I remember I thought you had something specific though.
                      #OneKnight

Comment

Not a change, but Bill Kangas is taking the year off.

@EphSports: Williams Men’s Ice Hockey Coach Bill Kangas Taking a Sabbatical During the 2017-18 Academic Year http://bit.ly/2pA4L94 https://***********/EphSports/status...266369/photo/1
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Torts to St. As.

Jim, not John.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

@MikeMcMahonCHN: Niagara announced the hiring of Andy Boschetto as an assistant under Jason Lammers. Had been head coach at Salve Regina.

Vacancy in CCC
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

St. Norbert associate head coach AJ Aitken is leaving to join family business full time

http://www.snc.edu/athletics/pressrelease/4174/

https://snc.csod.com/ats/careersite/...ils.aspx?id=53
                              (though the link to the full description wasn't correct)
                              St. Norbert College Green Knights
                              NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                              NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                              NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                              ---
                              SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                              X