X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    She has to know the White House is totally setting her up to be the fall guy right?
    Speaking of...

Money shot:

Some officials have also been mocking the regular meetings of the senior advisers at the White House to discuss what’s going on at their agencies and how they can advance Trump’s agenda, calling these meetings brainstorming sessions for suck-ups.

“It’s like a roomful of Jonahs from ‘Veep,’” one administration official said.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That's friggin beautiful.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A room full of Jonah's...kill me now
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Speaking of...

Money shot:
          The cucking of Trump's "alpha" administration continues.

The concern, of course, is that Kushner/Kushner's dad could encourage him to promote sane, "lawful evil" types who keep their mouths shut, and have what it takes to get stuff done in the remaining 18 months (or likely 36 months) of a fully Rethuglican Congress.

Comment

"Everybody should be discussing this and it should be topic #1."
            "OK, let's discuss it."
            "...gotta go."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"My campaign and win was most like Andrew Jackson, with his campaign", says guy who won electoral college but lost popular vote.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

He's handing copies of the electoral map to reporters now. He's been in office for over 100 days.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Please tell me that's a joke.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    It is not.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      No he did that a few days ago

Comment

I'm not surprised given this is the same guy who signed a copy of his hand outline like a three-year-old and sent it out.
                        Code:

Comment

Fuhrer wants to kill the filibuster to avoid bipartisan negotiations and wants a shut down come September

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-good-shutdown

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Fuhrer wants to kill the filibuster to avoid bipartisan negotiations and wants a shut down come September

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-good-shutdown
                            Great idea. He certainly is a deal maker.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              "My campaign and win was most like Andrew Jackson, with his campaign", says guy who won electoral college but lost popular vote.
                              And also JQA was the one with prostitutes in Russia.
                              Originally posted by dicaslover
                              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Great idea. He certainly is a deal maker.
                                I'm going to remember this the next time I hear "We need to elect a businessman to run the country like one" out of some tool.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X