X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

This Guy Couldnt Answer a Direct Question if You Paid Him

Wow...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2QX...ature=youtu.be
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What Was Your Favorite "Dr." Gorka Moment
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ranks right up there with Wilson signing ObamaCare into law!
          Washington tried to warn us about the UN, but we didn't listen, dammit!

Comment

Garfield tried to warn us about Odie.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• He is such a coward.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Most bullies are.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

The day he left.

Comment

I think my favorite was him being caught editing his own Wikipedia page under the clever nom de guerre 'sk-gorka'
                    Originally posted by dicaslover
                    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Shine out at FNC management. Rumors swirling that Hannity is thinking about jumping ship, presumably before his own bimbo eruptions start in earnest.

Comment

No it is exactly like the others. (if you mean WI) Look at the d-bags they elect to office.
                        They're simply voting to reflect their own personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Shine out at FNC management. Rumors swirling that Hannity is thinking about jumping ship, presumably before his own bimbo eruptions start in earnest.
                          Hannity went nuclear a couple days ago and predicted the end of FNC if shine was booted. I'm pretty sure he was alluding to himself leaving if that played out.

I have no idea where he plans on going. But it's a stupid decision.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Hannity went nuclear a couple days ago and predicted the end of FNC if shine was booted. I'm pretty sure he was alluding to himself leaving if that played out.

I have no idea where he plans on going. But it's a stupid decision.
                            Oh he was implying he would salt the Earth and burn every bridge. The implosion is going to be epic
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Oh he was implying he would salt the Earth and burn every bridge. The implosion is going to be epic
                              He has a lot of bridges

George Washington
                              Verranzano Narrows
                              59th Street
                              TriBoro (RFK)
                              Brooklyn-Manhattan
                              Brooklyn
                              Amsterdam
                              Macombs Dam
                              + a few others that I can't remember.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I bet Melissa McCarthy Enjoys Reading Reactions to Ghostbusters More Than Having to Work For Trump

“The president said, ‘I don’t stand by anything.’ How is the American public supposed to digest that, supposed to trust what the president says when he himself says, of his own comments, I don’t by anything,” a pool reporter asked Spicer.

“I think the point is, he clearly stands by that,” Spicer said. “That’s something that’s made very clear if you look at the entire back and forth exchange.”

Even though the exchange is documented on video after being televised, Spicer insisted that what we heard is not what we all heard.

“It was about wiretapping,” the reporter pressed on when asked to be specific. Spicer said it “was a long back and forth” and added that he “clearly stands by that.”

So, Trump stands by his “I don’t stand by anything” remark as well as his conspiracy-theory based wiretap claim.
                                I bet when Sooki goes home to Stars Hallow every night she walks in the door, says hi to Jackson (yeah I loved Gilmore Girls sue me!) and then yells "MUTHA BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!" at the top of her lungs until she passes out. She has to know the White House is totally setting her up to be the fall guy right?
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X