• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

Hasan Minhaj killed it.

Great stuff.

Comment

I think it is awesome that Boeing thanked Trump for his hard work supporting American Manufacturing (paying for ads in Newspapers for him) whilst cutting hundreds of those jobs he worked so hard to protect!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I was pumped when Palin was VP candidate....until she opened her mouth and started talking.
        Trump and a great number of Republicans think she should have a voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          The voters that said no to Hillary because she's female imho are very few in number. She was simply unlikable on a giant scale and her name carried with it too much baggage. Never mind they ran a s**t campaign and too many would-be Dem voters stayed home.

Yet she still got more votes.

To say American isn't ready to elect a female president is a completely lazy argument.
          No, it's really not. I've said it before, but my beer league tram provided a stark example of the divide. The college educated were all for Hillary with the exception of two small business owners who went libertarian. The non-college half of the team all went Trump, and they weren't shy about using terms that are specifically aimed at the feminine gender to talk about Hillary.

It's possible they would've gone Trump anyway, but you can't tell me sexism didn't play a role in it.

Comment

I was pumped when Palin was VP candidate....until she opened her mouth and started talking.
            Then you had to put your pants back on.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Then you had to put your pants back on.
              That was unneeded.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                No, it's really not. I've said it before, but my beer league tram provided a stark example of the divide. The college educated were all for Hillary with the exception of two small business owners who went libertarian. The non-college half of the team all went Trump, and they weren't shy about using terms that are specifically aimed at the feminine gender to talk about Hillary.

It's possible they would've gone Trump anyway, but you can't tell me sexism didn't play a role in it.
                I don't think that's sexism. I think that's just in regard to Hillary specifically. I'm sure there's a lot of people who would use the C word to describe her. Including a lot of women.

Comment

That was unneeded.
                  That was the only reason any Republican supported Palin. Even after she opened her mouth Because she was hot. You know it, I know it, everyone knows why she was on the ticket. Just admit it and move on.

Comment

That was the only reason any Republican thought Palin would be a good candidate. Because she was hot. You know it, I know it, everyone knows why she was on the ticket. Just admit it and move on.
                    I was actually excited to see a woman on the ticket. I didn't know much about her, but figured she was a governor for a bit, so that's a good start. Then when I started learning about her, I cowered.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

You didn't know anything about her, but you supported her. At least initially. Because she was hot. Again, just admit it.

Comment

You didn't know anything about her, but you supported her. At least initially. Because she was hot. Again, just admit it.
                        You can stop any time now.

Comment

-- John McCain
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I don't think that's sexism. I think that's just in regard to Hillary specifically. I'm sure there's a lot of people who would use the C word to describe her. Including a lot of women.
                            And they just happen to use the same thing to describe Warren, and DWS, and Pelosi, and every other high ranking female in the Dem party. But that's just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              And they just happen to use the same thing to describe Warren, and DWS, and Pelosi, and every other high ranking female in the Dem party. But that's just a coincidence, I'm sure.
                              Yup. My dad has more nasty words about Warren than he did Hillary and he actually seems to ageee with her

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                Well, no, I'll give you that. That seems to be a pattern.

In other news, it appears that assistant to the President on National Security Sebastien Gorka might be a fraud. Might not even have a Phd(at least, one that's accepted as been granted from a real instuitute of learning).

http://reynolds.web.unc.edu/gorka/

Another fine vetting job by the Trump administration.

Comment

Working...
                                X