This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

Trump tweets that the standard of the first 100 days is so unfair and it's all the media's fault.

In a completely unrelated note, here's link to Trump's contract with the American voter on what he promised to do in the first 100 days: https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_lan...ontractv02.pdf. Note that very very little of it is actually done. My favorite is the one labeling China a currency manipulator.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Remember how much Fox News was upset by Obama hosting Common?
      Dan Cole? No kidding.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
        Dan Cole? No kidding.
        Google tells me this is some sort of Minnesota radio reference.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Just a little slice of life in Il D(ouch)e's White House.

Dr. Mrs. was DHS liaison to the White House several years ago. I thank Christ she's safely in back office again. These bumblef-cks are the most classless, cretinous gang of cut throats since Nitti & McGurn.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Google tells me this is some sort of Minnesota radio reference.
            Yeah, I worked in a warehouse in Minneapolis for three years with only a radio for company, so when I hear "Common" my brain immediately spits out, "Dan Cole The Common Man!" along with weird references to frequent guests like "Steelers Guy", "Vikings Guy", "Bob with glasses Guy" and "Guy who took Bob with glasses Guy's Chair Guy." It wasn't a productive learning experience.
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

Yeah, I worked in a warehouse in Minneapolis for three years with only a radio for company, so when I hear "Common" my brain immediately spits out, "Dan Cole The Common Man!" along with weird references to frequent guests like "Steelers Guy", "Vikings Guy", "Bob with glasses Guy" and "Guy who took Bob with glasses Guy's Chair Guy." It wasn't a productive learning experience.
              So, Paul Finebaum with a smarter*, drunker audience.

* these terms are relative
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It looks like Common is still on K-FAN 20 years later, but I regret that Dubay of "PA and Dubay" was ousted after an incident involving crack cocaine. Not sure who will give Jesse Ventura all that free air time if he decides to run again.

Comment

Dan Cole? No kidding.
                  I'd also be upset with Obama for hosting Common. I'm pretty sure Common would be upset with the whole thing.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Things are moving forward now that the shill is no longer running the HIC: http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...tes-to-testify

KDR

Comment

You wanted censorship? You got it, and everything that goes with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIHtdx9Sw3s

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        Jeff Sessions thinks that Hawaii is just "some island in the Pacific," and is "amazed" that a judge from there could strike down Trump's travel ban.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0
                        Technically it IS "some island in the Pacific". One of the Hawaiian Islands is, in fact, named as such. Sharp Fact Check.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                          The most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered in the White house...
                          Since Obama left.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Technically it IS "some island in the Pacific". One of the Hawaiian Islands is, in fact, named as such. Sharp Fact Check.
                            Gee, straight from the Justice Department's PR statement.

Have you ever had an original political thought, or do you always just parrot what you see online? Maybe Infowars can help you out with this one.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Maybe it's time you come to the realization he either:
                              1. Pleasures himself when people reply to him because he's a troll
                              2. Is a complete lunatic slowly losing his grip on reality
                              3. He's just a classic moron

All three are good reasons to block him.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Maybe it's time you come to the realization he either:
                                1. Pleasures himself when people reply to him because he's a troll
                                2. Is a complete lunatic slowly losing his grip on reality
                                3. He's just a classic moron
                                4. He just ate a REALLY big bowl of chili.
                                Originally posted by dicaslover
                                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X