This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

I feel especially bad for every career staffer or those employed in Washington that have to deal with this buffoon.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I feel especially bad for every career staffer or those employed in Washington that have to deal with this buffoon.
      I don't feel bad for any of them. They chose a career where this was possible.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I don't feel bad for any of them. They chose a career where this was possible.
        One of them is my wife. She works with the office of civil rights and civil liberties facing down these do-chebags every day and trying to stop the surveillance state.

You don't have to "feel bad" for her, no. But she's fighting the good fight, right up against that detestable f-ck and his braindead minions. Put it this way: she's doing more than I or you or anybody we know will ever do to keep the lights on. I'm pretty d-mn proud of her.

"But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs." -- George Eliot, Middlemarch
        Last edited by Kepler; 04-24-2017, 02:58 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

some people said it was the single best speech ever made in that chamber.
          Sure. Melania, Jared and Ivanka, Beavis and Butthead, probably even little Baron.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            probably even little Baron.
            Be nice.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              One of them is my wife. She works with the office of civil rights and civil liberties facing down these do-chebags every day and trying to stop the surveillance state.

You don't have to "feel bad" for her, no. But she's fighting the good fight, right up against that detestable f-ck and his braindead minions. Put it this way: she's doing more than I or you or anybody we know will ever do to keep the lights on. I'm pretty d-mn proud of her.
              The Middlemarch quote is such a good one and something we need to hear. People like your wife are out there doing the right thing for the right reason. And there are many of them, though perhaps not many like your wife, and they do make a difference.

Comment

We campaigned. You voted. https://www.infowars.com/candidate-t...rrest-assange/

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Hey, how's Alex's trial going against his ex-wife and their Soros paid-for child actors?
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Sure. Melania, Jared and Ivanka, Beavis and Butthead, probably even little Baron.
                    Leave the minors out of the conversation. If the children appeared at campaign events, and are over the age of 18, then they're open game. Otherwise, leave them the hell alone. People were right to cry foul when it was done to Chelsea, and they were right to cry foul when it was done to the Bush twins during the 2000 cycle (still in high school then). Leave the kids be.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Leave the minors out of the conversation. If the children appeared at campaign events, and are over the age of 18, then they're open game. Otherwise, leave them the hell alone. People were right to cry foul when it was done to Chelsea, and they were right to cry foul when it was done to the Bush twins during the 2000 cycle (still in high school then). Leave the kids be.
                      Don't be so dammed sensitive. I mentioned his name. Does Donald Trump not have a kid named Baron?

They called Chelsea "the White House dog" among other things. Did I even come close to that with he whose name shall not be mentioned? No. Quit being such a snowflake.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Don't be so dammed sensitive. I mentioned his name. Does Donald Trump not have a kid named Baron?

They called Chelsea "the White House dog" among other things. Did I even come close to that with he whose name shall not be mentioned? No. Quit being such a snowflake.
                        Yes, I'm a snowflake.

I just don't think it's wise to mention underage children in anything happening in regards to what his/her parents do because the kid has no choice in how close it gets to the process. Maybe Baron did tell Daddy Dearest his speech was the greatest ever, but it's not like there's much else he could say on the matter. Lumping the kid in with the others you did in that short list, it's clearly not meant as a complement to the child.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          My grandmother's early stage dementia was more coherent than that. She didn't have access to nuclear weapons, though.
                          I didn't even know that he was doing an interview, and quite frankly, I am glad I missed it.

Anyone asking SCROTUS to give an interview longer than 5-10 minutes, is just asking for "a total disastuh".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I'm glad someone is doing it. It's not a job I envy, and I say that as a guy who increasingly has to tell clients, "I'm sure we have a previous client use case that I can reference to make recommendations".

Comment

So I read the AP transcript. It's just gibberish. And anyone who votrd for this man should be ashamed of themselves. Its just gibberish.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                kind of sad he is still falling for that false equivalency crap.

Clinton would have been a fine president. Certainly orders of magnitude better than that orange sack of **** we have now.
                                I never have said Hill would be worse than Trump. Ever. Trump is horrible. So please, stop putting words in my mouth. I think she would have been bad. Period. That's it. That is where it ends.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X