Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Sure the Trump voters would have stuck, but everybody else would have bid no trump.
    Not for hilly they woulda

Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

Sure the Trump voters would have stuck, but everybody else would have bid no trump.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha LOL Ha Ha Ha Ha.

No.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Didn't read the link that Handy(I think) provided? Trump supporters would go Trump. Hillary supporters would go third party.
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

In hindsight? I think the 3rd partyers might have been swayed towards Hillary. The lesser of two evils thing going on.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    In hindsight? I think the 3rd partyers might have been swayed towards Hillary. The lesser of two evils thing going on.
    Just stop.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkyBS8uwPQ

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I do not understand why this is so difficult to understand for so many people. It's bizarre.

WOW. Just WOW.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Seriously, what is wrong with that thought?

I think the Bernie fans, and the true third party folks would go with Hill, even though they might not have liked her. Why is that so shocking of a thought?
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Lucia Apologist

Seriously, what is wrong with that thought?

I think the Bernie fans, and the true third party folks would go with Hill, even though they might not have liked her. Why is that so shocking of a thought?
    You didn't watch the video.

You didn't watch the video.
    What does that have to do with my statement? I did watch the vid. Obviously the Bernie/3rd party fans didn't want Hill. But going back, if they knew what was going to happen, they'd have voted Hill, and we'd have a different president.

Dude, that was the choice already.

Supposedly a quarter of French voters didn't vote because they hated both candidates. That's what the third parties would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by unofan View Post
    Dude, that was the choice already.

Supposedly a quarter of French voters didn't vote because they hated both candidates. That's what the third parties would have done.
    But in hindsight? If we could do it all over again? I would disagree. I think the non-voters would vote, for the most part.

But in hindsight? If we could do it all over again? I would disagree. I think the non-voters would vote, for the most part.
    No. No they wouldnt. See: Scott Walker, Wisconsin, 2012, 2014.

Even if you personally drove each one to the voting booth with a time machine to go back six months in time, they're still going to go "meh" and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    No. No they wouldnt. See: Scott Walker, Wisconsin, 2012, 2014.

Even if you personally drove each one to the voting booth with a time machine to go back six months in time, they're still going to go "meh" and walk away.
    Ok. We have a difference of opinion. I won't laugh you down or ridicule you or your opinion, unlike what happened to me. You do bring up a point that is valid.

Then you have more faith in the electorate than I. Because the last year or so has simply reinforced my oft stated opinion that roughly half of Americans have below average intelligence, and average ain't exactly stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by unofan View Post
    Then you have more faith in the electorate than I. Because the last year or so has simply reinforced my oft stated opinion that roughly half of Americans have below average intelligence, and average ain't exactly stellar.
    Oh, I completely agree with your take on intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    As long as people with an audience keep trotting out, "deplorables" like commentary in reference to Trump voters there are many on the fence voters that will not be swayed away from supporting him again.

Teaching you how to Bucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    As long as people with an audience keep trotting out, "deplorables" like commentary in reference to Trump voters there are many on the fence voters that will not be swayed away from supporting him again.
    Wrong!

Need to double and triple down on the message! Push even harder on what horrible, awful, stupid, ignorant dumb asses they all are. I swear, any day now they're going to have an epiphany.

Trust me. This is a bullet-proof strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscTJK View Post
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Wrong!

Need to double and triple down on the message! Push even harder on what horrible, awful, stupid, ignorant dumb asses they all are. I swear, any day now they're going to have an epiphany.

I don't think do. Remember what the Godfather said, "It's business, not personal."

You're making the dissent personal. In doing that, you may feel good, but will ultimately fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Wrong!

No. You need to ignore them. Completely. Hillary wasted her time in West Virginia, and Georgia, and was on her way to Arizona when the second Comey letter came out. You're never going to get Trump voters to vote Democrat and you're never going to get Susan Sarandon Democrats to vote for Hillary.

So, let's just stop trying to re-litigate it and live in reality.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    So coddle the hillbilly snowflakes so their widdle feefees don't get hurt. Gotchha.
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Thread Information