X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Well, you're not his voting base.
    Yeah, cause I'm not afraid of Gays, I don't believe God belongs in Government, and I don't think that Obama was coming for anyone's guns. So, of course I'm not his base.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

setting up a politically fraught battle over how best to use the government’s already strained resources.
      Ladies and gentlemen, your "liberal" media.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Ladies and gentlemen, your "liberal" media.
        Yeah, it's a joke. They are so afraid of being perceived as biased they give pure insanity equal time.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Yet, he's governing like a Republican. Which means all the economic issues those people care about are not getting addressed. And that's the issues we were told over and over again they were voting on. Which, of course, I knew was all lies as well. Republicans don't vote on economics. They vote on Gays, God, and Guns. Period. It's been that way for decades.
          Silly. He hasn't been able to get the things done for them, cause the Washington establishment is fighting him at every turn. Even the Republicans, damm that Ryan.

Give him time to get more of his people in, knock some more heads, and drain that swamp, and then you'll see.

Comment

He makes me want to power vomit. Always has.
            Now you know how Republicans feel about Hillary.

Although I think many harbor a secret lust for her, and their hatred for her acts as a shield, a mask, cause they hate themselves for those feelings. Sort of like the Log Cabin Republicans.
            Last edited by rufus; 04-28-2017, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Silly. He hasn't been able to get the things done for them, cause the Washington establishment is fighting him at every turn. Even the Republicans, damm that Ryan.

Give him time to get more of his people in, knock some more heads, and drain that swamp, and then you'll see.
              Based on the tax proposal alone I know this is complete BS.

Now you know how Republicans feel about Hillary.

Although I think many harbor a secret lust for her, and their hatred for her acts as a shield, a mask, cause they hate themselves for those feelings. Sort of like the Log Cabin Republicans.
              Yes, they hate anyone who makes logical sense when talking about government.

Comment

There is an alarming lack of confidence in Kanye2020 in here.
                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                Originally posted by Timothy A
                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  but Trump was a good candidate? Lets see... racist remarks, check. sexist remarks, check. inability to speak coherently, check. conflicts of interest up the ***, check.

Trump was a million times worse as a candidate, yet the moron rednecks still voted for him. It honestly has me question if I want to give up on America and move to Canada.
                  You are implying that you can get into Canada and that they actually want you. Are you going to go to New Brunswick's booming economy? Canada has it's own problems.

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
                    You are implying that you can get into Canada and that they actually want you. Are you going to go to New Brunswick's booming economy? Canada has it's own problems.
                    pretty sure I can get into Canada. I've gotten junk mail from Canadian Immigration saying they were looking for tech workers and asked if I would be interested in emigrating.

Comment

Based on the tax proposal alone I know this is complete BS.
                      But see, they don't know what's in the plan. To be fair, no one does, because Trumpy won't release the details. All they know is it's "Tax cuts, yuge tax cuts, and they'll create millions of jobs, and you people will be so much winning!"

Cause that's what Trumpy tells them, and they believe it.

The Dems need to combat this by making it explicit just what these tax cuts will do. Not just the generic "Huge cuts for the wealthy while just crumbs for the middle class" but in real terms, real numbers, that even simpletons can understand. "He's cutting his own taxes by $21 million while your family of four will see $350. Maybe". And what it means for the deficit, the deficit that these people have been told for eight years is the most pressing problem they face.

Comment

Until the Democrats learn to talk like republicans, little can change. They need to lie in a more effective way, I guess.

Comment

pretty sure I can get into Canada. I've gotten junk mail from Canadian Immigration saying they were looking for tech workers and asked if I would be interested in emigrating.
                          My parents weren't wanted by Canada, apparently they don't want retirement age people to suck on their healthcare teat. So they're buying a condo in Mexico to live in at least part of the year. Looking forward to Christmas on the beach.

Comment

And if anyone needs any evidence as to why it is a complete waste of time for Democrats to convince Republican voters (Hillary's dumbest moment) here is the proof.

You want to know why 53% of white women voted for Trump? Well, there ya go.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/27/b...smtyp=cur&_r=0
                            Like I said, we dont need to flip the people who voted for Trump. We need to get the people who didnt vote to vote. you all act like he had some landslide victory flipping Dems and destroying the popular vote. He didnt. He got the Romney vote, which was good enough to get Romney trounced by Obama. If the Dems vote he will lose...and the Trumpers can go back in their hole and worship at the alter of Timothy McVeigh.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

but Trump was a good candidate? Lets see... racist remarks, check. sexist remarks, check. inability to speak coherently, check. conflicts of interest up the ***, check.

Trump was a million times worse as a candidate, yet the moron rednecks still voted for him. It honestly has me question if I want to give up on America and move to Canada.
                              No but they werent being evaluated as such and you know it. The GOP held their vote...the Dems didnt. If the Dems had supported her like they were supposed too (whether they be Stein freaks or Bernie Bros) she wins. The Dems were too enamored with their principles...or too stupid to see that she was a much better candidate, so they didnt vote.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Like I said, we dont need to flip the people who voted for Trump. We need to get the people who didnt vote to vote. you all act like he had some landslide victory flipping Dems and destroying the popular vote. He didnt. He got the Romney vote, which was good enough to get Romney trounced by Obama. If the Dems vote he will lose...and the Trumpers can go back in their hole and worship at the alter of Timothy McVeigh.
                                That's exactly it. Trump won because people stayed home or left the Presidential portion of their ballot blank when they voted.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X