Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

Generic Catchy Message

Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

Quote Originally Posted by MaizeRage View Post
    I don't know where else to put these, but the Alex Jones trial is the gift that keeps on giving. Just assume these are pre-buttals to whatever link Flaggy posts next.

Attorney: Does chili affect your memory?
    Jones: A big bowl of chili sure does.

He also claimed that he smokes marijuana once a year to "monitor the strength" and that weed has gotten too strong lately because of George Soros.
    Wait, so he said his show is a gimmick, but then he said that Soros makes the marijuana change? Not really sure what angle he's going for here.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

2016-17 Spartan Hockey
    Jerseys: 7 Wins: 7

Go State! Beat Penn State
    7-5-0 (1-3-0-0, t-6th B1G)

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Lucia Apologist

Subscribed

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Wait, so he said his show is a gimmick, but then he said that Soros makes the marijuana change? Not really sure what angle he's going for here.
    I'm not sure he does either....

Matt Frattin for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Inspired by Actual Events

I don't think Jones is worth even a minute of my time - I dont think anyone outside the Flagosphere has ever taken him seriously. What I'm looking forward to is the day Limbaugh's closet gets swept out.

Lucia Apologist

Didn't it already with the pills scandal? Kind of.

Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    I don't think Jones is worth even a minute of my time - I dont think anyone outside the Flagosphere has ever taken him seriously. What I'm looking forward to is the day Limbaugh's closet gets swept out.
    If 4 marriages, implying Chelsea was the White House dog, Vicodin addiction, and calling a bright law school student a slut on nationally syndicated radio couldn't completely bring that fat, old hypocrite down, I think the only thing that would finish him off at this point is being caught, red-handed, with a male prostitute. Even then, I think he could get away with it as long as he was pitching, rather than catching.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

Lucia Apologist

You have to ask yourselves, WWAD?

To answer your next question: advertisers.

Lucia Apologist

Oh look. Flaggy was right. Just about the wrong president.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-speech-237431

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    You have to ask yourselves, WWAD?

To answer your next question: advertisers.
    You always follow the dollar. Always.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Back to topic: Today is Day 90 of the Trump presidency, which means we should be getting the detailed report from Trump's appointed team on Russian hacking/cyber security that Trump promised multiple times. It seems unlikely we see it by the end of the day though since the team to come up with the plan hasn't been formed yet.
    First things first. Waiting for the lawsuits against the women who claimed Trump sexually harassed them and the report from the crack investigative team Trump alleges he sent to Hawaii to investigate Obama. Seriously, anyone who hasn't overdosed on Trump Kool-Aid understands that nothing coming out of Trump's mouth or tiny hands should be relied upon as fact or likely to happen.

Lucia Apologist

Remember when Sicatoka and Drew defended this administration?

Jeff Sessions thinks that Hawaii is just "some island in the Pacific," and is "amazed" that a judge from there could strike down Trump's travel ban.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0
    twitter: PipersHouse920
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    269/1,000 miles ran, 0/2,000 on bicycle
    Next race: FUNderwear Run 5K on March 12, Irish Jig 5K on March 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogie21 View Post
    First things first. Waiting for the lawsuits against the women who claimed Trump sexually harassed them and the report from the crack investigative team Trump alleges he sent to Hawaii to investigate Obama. Seriously, anyone who hasn't overdosed on Trump Kool-Aid understands that nothing coming out of Trump's mouth or tiny hands should be relied upon as fact or likely to happen.
    Yet, if they ran the election again, I'd guess t the vast majority of those who voted for him would do so again.

Just a boring user.

You don't think there's a connection between his chosen career and the raging alcoholism for guys like him and O'Reilly? For all their hate, there's nothing they hate more than themselves.

Back to topic: Today is Day 90 of the Trump presidency, which means we should be getting the detailed report from Trump's appointed team on Russian hacking/cyber security that Trump promised multiple times. It seems unlikely we see it by the end of the day though since the team to come up with the plan hasn't been formed yet.
    So the cyber security thing may be related to the thinking that the Iran deal isn't as bad as people think.

Watched Zero Days last night- which very strongly implied that much of the Iran deal is about cyber security. Once it got out that we (US and Israel mostly) attacked Iran via "Stuxnet" malware (which ends up being a pretty interesting thing that we all found out about it), Iran attacked some of us- pointing out that it can go back and forth. The movie proposed that the nuclear deal we passed with Iran was somewhat of a treaty to not attack each other on line. And after watching the movie, that part will be the better part of the Iran deal than anything else we have done.

As for the 100 days thing- it's pretty funny to hear so much bravado that stuff has happened, which I don't see anything actually happening, other than the 1 for 2 swap on regulations. Everything else has gotten held up, or has gone back to what Obama ended up doing. Or worse, rolled back to nothing. Wait- the GHG review that was rushed in at the end of the Obama administration got rolled back, not the actual law- just the review.

No new coal mines in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Oh look. Flaggy was right. Just about the wrong president.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-speech-237431
    Trump's lawyer is making some of the dumbest arguments I have seen in a while.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Trump's lawyer is making some of the dumbest arguments I have seen in a while.
    Certainly seems that way, but it depends on whom you believe the arguments are intended to influence.

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    Yet, if they ran the election again, I'd guess t the vast majority of those who voted for him would do so again.
    They have nothing else to do.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

In an obvious troll move to get the press all worked up, SCROTUS hosted Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, and Sarah Palin for dinner at the White House. All I will say is, there's an old joke that the IQ of a group is the IQ of its dumbest member, divided by the number of people in the group. I'll let you decide how to calculate.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    In an obvious troll move to get the press all worked up, SCROTUS hosted Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, and Sarah Palin for dinner at the White House. All I will say is, there's an old joke that the IQ of a group is the IQ of its dumbest member, divided by the number of people in the group. I'll let you decide how to calculate.
    The most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered in the White house, with the possible exception of ....

Oh, wait.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Inspired by Actual Events

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    In an obvious troll move to get the press all worked up, SCROTUS hosted Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, and Sarah Palin for dinner at the White House.
    I've come to a grudging respect for Trump's instinctive trolling after listening to Scott Adams. This is one example of getting exactly the reaction he wanted out of the social networks to both mislead normal people from transgressions that matter while galvanizing his redneck base. The most fruitful example of those skills is his death-knell spot-on nicknaming of his primary opponents. The man has the killer instincts of a rabid hyena, but has smaller hands and makes more annoying sounds.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Thread Information