X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    But see, they don't know what's in the plan. To be fair, no one does, because Trumpy won't release the details. All they know is it's "Tax cuts, yuge tax cuts, and they'll create millions of jobs, and you people will be so much winning!"

Cause that's what Trumpy tells them, and they believe it.

The Dems need to combat this by making it explicit just what these tax cuts will do. Not just the generic "Huge cuts for the wealthy while just crumbs for the middle class" but in real terms, real numbers, that even simpletons can understand. "He's cutting his own taxes by $21 million while your family of four will see $350. Maybe". And what it means for the deficit, the deficit that these people have been told for eight years is the most pressing problem they face.
    The idiots will take the $350 even if he gets 21 million. The Democrats and the press have explained this over and over again. You dangle $5 in front of these people and they will grab it and they will not care if Donald gets a billion.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      He makes me want to power vomit. Always has.
      Yeah it has always boggled my mind that people like him even before the politics.

After watching the PBS Docs on Oklahoma City and Ruby Ridge though...I dont ever question how crazy the far right is. These people are a cancer on a good society. Difference was in the 1990s they were fringe...then the GOP decided they were the new base and it has spread like lymphoma across the country.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Yeah it has always boggled my mind that people like him even before the politics.

After watching the PBS Docs on Oklahoma City and Ruby Ridge though...I dont ever question how crazy the far right is. These people are a cancer on a good society. Difference was in the 1990s they were fringe...then the GOP decided they were the new base and it has spread like lymphoma across the country.
        I watched that documentary this week, Handy, and had the same thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
          My parents weren't wanted by Canada, apparently they don't want retirement age people to suck on their healthcare teat. So they're buying a condo in Mexico to live in at least part of the year. Looking forward to Christmas on the beach.
          My GF's parents have a timeshare in Mexico...Xmas on the beach is pretty epic
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            The idiots will take the $350 even if he gets 21 million. The Democrats and the press have explained this over and over again. You dangle $5 in front of these people and they will grab it and they will not care if Donald gets a billion.
            And then they will refi their house, buy a boat and 3 tvs and when the Recession hits in 2 years they will lose everything. Then MAYBE they will learn for a year or two.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Your White House in action.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...d-trump-237669

Good thing you don't need experience to run the most powerful country on earth. Who knew it could be so complicated? Or hard?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                And then they will refi their house, buy a boat and 3 tvs and when the Recession hits in 2 years they will lose everything. Then MAYBE they will learn for a year or two.
                They never learn. Just like the GOP never learns from history. Trump basically said yesterday that war was coming with North Korea.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                  There is an alarming lack of confidence in Kanye2020 in here.
                  The day after trump won, my mind went to Kanye 2020. Before November 2016, it was a joke.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Remember when people would place such importance on the presidency being something you were qualified for when you came in, and not something where you should need a learning curve?

Fun times.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Tillerson wants to cut a quarter of the jobs in the State Dept. Who needs those guys when you have Jared, right?
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

That moron tillerson can't even pronounce Pyongyang correctly. Pawnyang? Jeebus.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

My new favorite conservative Facebook trend is bashing Bill Nye because he only has an engineering degree from Cornell and therefore cannot be trusted to talk about science.

Yet the same people support a brain surgeon as head of housing development, a person heading the department of Ed for no reason besides she is rich, and a man with an animal science degree for energy.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Tillerson wants to cut a quarter of the jobs in the State Dept. Who needs those guys when you have Jared, right?
                            Stupid. Just stupid.

Comment

Like I said earlier. God, Gays, and Guns.

WASHINGTON — President Trump will say thank you to the National Rifle Association on Friday, pausing his rush to pile up achievements in the final hours of his first 100 days in office to become the first sitting president since Ronald Reagan to address the group’s annual convention in Atlanta.

Mr. Trump, a onetime supporter of gun restrictions before he entered politics, became a champion of gun rights during the presidential campaign and received the endorsement of the influential gun group in May, months before he accepted the Republican nomination.

During the general election campaign, the N.R.A. spent more than $30 million to help get Mr. Trump elected. That made the organization one of the biggest supporters of the Republican nominee.
                              https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/28/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                My new favorite conservative Facebook trend is bashing Bill Nye because he only has an engineering degree from Cornell and therefore cannot be trusted to talk about science.

Yet the same people support a brain surgeon as head of housing development, a person heading the department of Ed for no reason besides she is rich, and a man with an animal science degree for energy.
                                Not to mention trusting a man with the intellectual development of an adolescent with the nuclear codes.

Comment

Working...
                                X