X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/25/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0

Found more on Flynn already then they ever found on Clinton.

WASHINGTON — Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s first national security adviser, may have violated federal law by not fully disclosing his business dealings with Russia when seeking a security clearance to work in the administration, the top oversight lawmakers from both parties in the House said Tuesday.

Representative Jason Chaffetz, Republican of Utah and chairman of the House oversight committee, said Mr. Flynn also appeared to have inappropriately accepted the funds without permission.

“As a former military officer, you simply cannot take money from Russia, Turkey or anybody else,” he said. “And it appears as if he did take that money. It was inappropriate, and there are repercussions for a violation of law.”

White House officials have refused to turn over documents related to the hiring and firing of Mr. Flynn, the House’s top oversight lawmakers said Tuesday.
    But, they're equal.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Found more on Flynn already then they ever found on Clinton.

But, they're equal.
      Lock Him Up!!! And the White House either knew beforehand and ignored it or found out later and tried to cover it up. Whoever is responsible for that, lock them up too. Waiting for the Trump supporters to start chanting "Lock him up" anytime now.....

Comment

I'm sure the Dumpster will take this well.

The Senate Press Gallery's Standing Committee of Correspondents chose to deny permanent Hill credentials to Breitbart News on Tuesday morning.

Breitbart has been using temporary press credentials for over two years as it has attempted to meet the press gallery's requirements. The committee has repeatedly extended its temporary passes after deciding Breitbart has not met those requirements, and more recently for not providing adequate evidence of severing its ties with former executive chairman and current White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
          Lock Him Up!!! And the White House either knew beforehand and ignored it or found out later and tried to cover it up. Whoever is responsible for that, lock them up too. Waiting for the Trump supporters to start chanting "Lock him up" anytime now.....
          It sure seems like Flynn deliberately lied on his SF86 (the disclosure form everyone with a clearance needs to fill out). Failure to declare money received from an adversarial foreign power will not just cost you any clearance for life, it might result in criminal prosecution.

It's a big flipping deal.
          Last edited by Kepler; 04-25-2017, 12:40 PM.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
            The biggest villains in all of this will turn out to be the Republican legislators in the U.S.Congress. They can put a stop to all of this. Hell, they can put a stop to it and end up with one of their own in the White House. But they will never turn on Trump as long as he identifies as a Republican. He literally can do anything he wants and there will be no hint of impeachment. None. He's likely breaking more laws, rules and regulations directed at the president every day than Nixon did in 5+ years as president. Screw the republicans. I hope they all burn in Hell

Comment

Soros's slaves are at it again. http://freebeacon.com/issues/protest...ge-foundation/

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                The biggest villains in all of this will turn out to be the Republican legislators in the U.S.Congress. They can put a stop to all of this. Hell, they can put a stop to it and end up with one of their own in the White House. But they will never turn on Trump as long as he identifies as a Republican. He literally can do anything he wants and there will be no hint of impeachment. None. He's likely breaking more laws, rules and regulations directed at the president every day than Nixon did in 5+ years as president. Screw the republicans. I hope they all burn in Hell
                Paul Ryan already did, the globalist shill.

Comment

Oops, the "Russian" is more transparent than "the most transparent administration"... https://www.infowars.com/ny-times-re...ss-than-obama/

Comment

Alpha Male can't stand up to a few questions: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/gork...&ICID=ref_fark

Also:

They found a number of articles about Gorka’s ties to the Order of Vitez, a Hungarian knightly order founded by a Nazi collaborator.

Gorka has adamantly denied belonging to the group, though he acknowledges his father was a member and that he sometimes wears the Order’s medal.
                    Last edited by French Rage; 04-25-2017, 12:45 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

****ing hypocrites.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        He won't have to, because the GOP will just claim that the tax cuts will result in 4% GDP growth and "pay for themselves."

Remember that from Reagan and Dubya? About that....

In a weird coincidence, the wealth of the top 1% has increased by about 17 trillion dollars since Reagan's first tax cuts in 1981.

What are the odds?
                        Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          He won't have to, because the GOP will just claim that the tax cuts will result in 4% GDP growth and "pay for themselves."

Remember that from Reagan and Dubya? About that....

In a weird coincidence, the wealth of the top 1% has increased by about 17 trillion dollars since Reagan's first tax cuts in 1981.

What are the odds?
                          LOL.

I'm not surprised. Not surprised at all.

Comment

It's weird. Right around when Obama came into office, suddenly the deficit was the biggest deal ever and we had to immediately do something about it. And that continued for eight years, but it's stopped being a deal since Trump took office. The only conclusion I can come to is that Obama did such a great job over his eight years clean up the mess he inherited that now his successor no longer has to worry about the deficit.

Thanks Obama!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

All the Republicans are today is an Amway scheme that they were able to successfully thrust upon some middle American suckers who think that they too can one day be given a silver spoon to join the elites.

It's a shame the Democrats are demonized for being realists.

That said: Suckers! The people earning 20k to 50k with children are expected to pay more under Trump's "tax-cuts." The bread and butter of his supporters.

The DNC needs to buy a weeks worth of programming on MSNBC and just air Trump's campaign promises with cottage of his current reversal with either a laugh-track or a MST3K overlay the whole time.

I want to ask how these people can continue to be so blind and ignorant rhetorically, but I know the answer, and it saddens me.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                It sure seems like Flynn deliberately lied on his SF86 (the disclosure form everyone with a clearance needs to fill out). Failure to declare money received from an adversarial foreign power will not just cost you any clearance for life, it might result in criminal prosecution.

It's a big flipping deal.
                                The Kush failed to list a single encounter with foreign diplomats on his. These people simply don't care.

Comment

Working...
                                X