X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Net worth of $5M, and as far as I know he's a true self-made man.

Let that sink in.
    Look at the price he paid for it though.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

President Tiny Hands wants his Big Win and is willing to shut down the gubmint to get it.

He knows he's part of the gubmint now? Right?

Right?

The great thing about this is the Republicans' idea that they can force the Democrats to the table for this BS that they can't pass themselves. "Do what we say or we'll shoot ourselves." Ah yes, a compelling threat.
      The Republicans are in charge. There is no downside to the Democrats not voting for the debt ceiling.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        Look at the price he paid for it though.
        Maybe he should have not treated her like sh-t.

The carnival career didn't cost him his kids. I'll bet there are people at Fox and even Breitbart whose spouses are in on the joke that all they're doing is playing characters to fleece the rubes.

The problem with this fool is he got high on his own supply. He became his own Flag.
        Last edited by Kepler; 04-20-2017, 03:26 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The carnival career didn't cost him his kids.
          You don't think there's a connection between his chosen career and the raging alcoholism for guys like him and O'Reilly? For all their hate, there's nothing they hate more than themselves.

Back to topic: Today is Day 90 of the Trump presidency, which means we should be getting the detailed report from Trump's appointed team on Russian hacking/cyber security that Trump promised multiple times. It seems unlikely we see it by the end of the day though since the team to come up with the plan hasn't been formed yet.
          Originally posted by dicaslover
          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

You don't think there's a connection between his chosen career and the raging alcoholism for guys like him and O'Reilly? For all their hate, there's nothing they hate more than themselves.
            If you're part of the RWNM you're either sincere, which means you're a psychotic, or you're insincere, which means you're so able to separate your work persona from yourself that you probably have at best faulty wiring.

I'm not surprised at the rampant drinking, drug abuse, sexual assault and other violent acting out of the Fox / InfoWars / Breitbart types. They're unable to advance beyond adolescence, hence their political ideology. That's fun in your 20s, but by your 40s you probably can't look at the loser in the mirror no matter how much cash you've shucked from the chuckleheads.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I don't know where else to put these, but the Alex Jones trial is the gift that keeps on giving. Just assume these are pre-buttals to whatever link Flaggy posts next.

Attorney: Does chili affect your memory?
              Jones: A big bowl of chili sure does.

He also claimed that he smokes marijuana once a year to "monitor the strength" and that weed has gotten too strong lately because of George Soros.
              Wait, so he said his show is a gimmick, but then he said that Soros makes the marijuana change? Not really sure what angle he's going for here.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Subscribed
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  Wait, so he said his show is a gimmick, but then he said that Soros makes the marijuana change? Not really sure what angle he's going for here.
                  I'm not sure he does either....
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I don't think Jones is worth even a minute of my time - I dont think anyone outside the Flagosphere has ever taken him seriously. What I'm looking forward to is the day Limbaugh's closet gets swept out.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Didn't it already with the pills scandal? Kind of.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        I don't think Jones is worth even a minute of my time - I dont think anyone outside the Flagosphere has ever taken him seriously. What I'm looking forward to is the day Limbaugh's closet gets swept out.
                        If 4 marriages, implying Chelsea was the White House dog, Vicodin addiction, and calling a bright law school student a slut on nationally syndicated radio couldn't completely bring that fat, old hypocrite down, I think the only thing that would finish him off at this point is being caught, red-handed, with a male prostitute. Even then, I think he could get away with it as long as he was pitching, rather than catching.

Comment

You have to ask yourselves, WWAD?

To answer your next question: advertisers.
                          Code:

Comment

Oh look. Flaggy was right. Just about the wrong president.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-speech-237431
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              You have to ask yourselves, WWAD?

To answer your next question: advertisers.
                              You always follow the dollar. Always.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Back to topic: Today is Day 90 of the Trump presidency, which means we should be getting the detailed report from Trump's appointed team on Russian hacking/cyber security that Trump promised multiple times. It seems unlikely we see it by the end of the day though since the team to come up with the plan hasn't been formed yet.
                                First things first. Waiting for the lawsuits against the women who claimed Trump sexually harassed them and the report from the crack investigative team Trump alleges he sent to Hawaii to investigate Obama. Seriously, anyone who hasn't overdosed on Trump Kool-Aid understands that nothing coming out of Trump's mouth or tiny hands should be relied upon as fact or likely to happen.
                                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X