Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
    Islanders have had some awful owners/GM's/coaches/draft picks/free agent signings in the past 20 years. NHL as a whole has become extremely entertaining to watch in the past 5/10 yrs, but my team has won 3 cups in that time frame. To each their own, I guess.
    I think the product on the ice is much better than during the dreary Devils years. I just find more and more that I lack interest in watching any sports when I don't have a rooting interest, and the Isles are a very frustrating team to watch. Even when they have great talents like Tavares the thought is "too bad they're ****ing away his best years."
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Hey pens, just give us a game 7, please?

Comment

Faith Hill was worth the entire run by the Predators...
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Bullsheet!

Comment

Might have extra innings in this one.
            sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Faith Hill looks properly miserable talking to Bettman.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Faith Hill looks properly miserable talking to Bettman.
                How many people are overjoyed by the thought of talking to Bettman?
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Well, Nashville has to do this. They won't win the challenge, but they need the timeout.

Comment

god***dammit
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

The refs might want to hide out in the arena for a few days after this game. With the Pittsburgh Matt Cullens scoring the goal that could be contested, and then the Nashville Mike Fischers having their goal disallowed, that arena is going to be a powder keg for a few hours.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        god***dammit
                        Nashville got boned.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

So, 1-1 we're going to OT, right? Right, guys?
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Welcome to offseason, everyone.

Comment

SCSU's Matt Cullen, should he choose to retire after this game, will be the Minnesotan who's played the second most NHL games. The only Minnesotan ahead of him - Phil Housley.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                SCSU's Matt Cullen, should he choose to retire after this game, will be the Minnesotan who's played the second most NHL games. The only Minnesotan ahead of him - Phil Housley.
                                He'd probably be number one if he didn't waste his time at St. Cloud.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X