Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Hope it's the SoCal traffic, because that is one weak crowd in Anaheim. That or people really want to see the Tigers and Angels.
    It's Friday night. Every person in LA is doing blow off hookers' butts at the club.

Everybody is having more fun than I am, all the time.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      It's Friday night. Every person in LA is doing blow off hookers' butts at the club.

Everybody is having more fun than I am, all the time.
      What's stopping you?
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        What's stopping you?
        Where Kep lives it's meth and Wal Mart.

Where I live (East Montgomery County), it's MS-13 & not much.

In between us is coke and BMWs
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Help me, Ottawa! You're our only hope!!
          -SteveP & Justin Trudeau

Kill them all!!
          -Gary Bettman
          With the Leafs out I was hoping for an Oilers Sens final just to see Bettman's head explode!
          Last edited by SteveP; 05-12-2017, 09:04 PM.
          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Judging from the fact that for tonight's game unoccupied seats outnumber occupied seats at the Honda Center by three to one, I guess news of the series didn't make it into the media in California.
            sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

SoCal - another market that clearly doesn't need two teams, even if they are 2 hours apart by car.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                SoCal - another market that clearly doesn't need two teams, even if they are 2 hours apart by car.
                2 hours apart by car? Hell, that could be as great a distance as five or six blocks in SoCal.

Comment

Honestly, it kind of seems like they just expect the Ducks to be there.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Honestly, it kind of seems like they just expect the Ducks to be there.
                    But do the Ducks expect them to be there??
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                      2 hours apart by car? Hell, that could be as great a distance as five or six blocks in SoCal.
                      I checked, and it is 30 miles between the two arenas. 2 hours is probably light during peak hours.

At any rate, go Trashville and go Sens.

Comment

Predators had a 5 on 3 for 1:28 and didn't score. It has always seemed to me that when a team has a lengthy 5 on3 and doesn't score that the momentum swings greatly in favor of the other team. I'm expecting the Ducks to win in O.T although I'm pulling for Nashville.

Comment

Yep, the Preds got no shot in O.T.

Comment

The 4000 fans in Anaheim who didn't make it are sad.

Comment

The one positive of Nashville winning is we'll get some decent eye candy on our screens. Granted, it's gonna be all blonde and denim but you take what you can get...

Edit: Just saw a Carrie Underwood tweet talking trash about the empty seats in Anaheim.
                              Last edited by Jimjamesak; 05-13-2017, 12:32 AM.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

US comes from behind to take down Latvia 5-3. Larkin put it away with an empty netter from 180ft. US temporarily in first with Russia still to play today.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X