Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Did the Rags get permission to play a home game outside of Madison Square Garden, or will Buffalo be the home team?
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Every once in awhile, he lands a good one:

Comment

Good night for the Stanley Cup playoffs as two series go to a seventh game.
        sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
          Good night for the Stanley Cup playoffs as two series go to a seventh game.
          Hoping for Edmonton, but I think Anahack has this. However, I think the Caps will finally get there.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Hoping for Edmonton, but I think Anahack has this. However, I think the Caps will finally get there.
            IF the Caps win, they look good for the Finals.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

What is it going to take to beat Fleury? I mean, caps have Mr. Game 7 as it is, can't put it in through 40.

Comment

Pens-Caps game has been terrific through 40 minutes. MAF has been the difference in the game making some exceptional saves. Great end to end action and very few penalties thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  IF the Caps win, they look good for the Finals.
                  This is the de facto Eastern Conference finals.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    What is it going to take to beat Fleury? I mean, caps have Mr. Game 7 as it is, can't put it in through 40.
                    Usually, a beach ball. Since it's the Caps, a miracle.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

That might be good night right there.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

They'll be offering "Ovechkins" at all the Pittsburgh bars again this summer.

The Ovechkin -- a white Russian served without a Cup.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Nice job by MAF and the Penguins. Now it's time to get ready for Washington versus Minnesota in the next round.

Oh.

Comment

I don't particularly want to see Pittsburgh in another SCF, but I'd be alright if it's against the Oilers. That would be some spectacular hockey to watch.

Comment

Did the Russians keep their usual roster spot for Ovi?
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                Did the Russians keep their usual roster spot for Ovi?
                                If the Foreign minister's still in Washington, maybe they can hook him up.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X