Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Very nice acting by the Pens dude in the final 2 mins to draw the penalty.

I didn't see it, but was it something like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YM_O23a5JE

If so, he had a great mentor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Got his BA from BU.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Ya know, I'm not exactly a fan of any of the Canadian teams, but I wouldn't be upset seeing Edmonton win the west. These kids are fun, minus that sack tapper Lucic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Probably wouldn't have mattered if they didn't call it. I mean this is the Caps.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Got his BA from BU.
            Are you sure it wasn't a BFA?
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              Ya know, I'm not exactly a fan of any of the Canadian teams, but I wouldn't be upset seeing Edmonton win the west. These kids are fun
              They really are ridiculously fun.

I watch so little of the NHL that I had never seen those nearly all red Oiler threads before. It's as if they got wise that their traditional unis sucked so they simply stole the Flames' great look.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Which Penguin gets the honor of going after Niskainen tonight?

If the Penguins call up that goon from Wilkes Barre, we could be looking at Charleston - Syracuse.
                If it was Bylsma you almost certainly would've seen that. Sullivan has been good at getting them to play the game and focus.

Comment

Felger KILLED Bonino this afternoon. I agree with his take: The league should legistlate flopping like they do head shots. Look at the tape and suspend and fine players for that crap. Not a proud moment for the ex-Terrier
                  It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                    Felger KILLED Bonino this afternoon. I agree with his take: The league should legistlate flopping like they do head shots. Look at the tape and suspend and fine players for that crap. Not a proud moment for the ex-Terrier
                    $2,500 fine and put the other team on the PK? I'll take the fine any day.

Make it $10,000 and I may think about it. However, nothing will change as the PA and the owners have bigger fish to fry.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                      The league should legistlate flopping like they do head shots.
                      Thanks Milbury

Comment

Did you guys know that johnny short side has become the new 5 hole?

Comment

That got a bit messy at the end.
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

The game's been over for fifteen minutes and another skirmish just erupted.
                            sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Did you guys know that johnny short side has become the new 5 hole?
                              You don't say
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

The 3-0 lead is clearly the worst lead in hockey. This could be the second time in as many games between Anaheim and Edmonton that a 3-0 lead was squandered.

GTG under review.

Comment

Working...
                                X