Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

The new VGK jerseys are awesome. I want one for my collection.

Although, my collection has an Atlanta Thrashers powder blue jersey, an ATL Thrashers white, a Dallas Stars Mooterus, a Florida Panthers Navy & Powder Blue alternate... So I may not have the best taste in jerseys. :P
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      The new VGK jerseys are awesome.
      They're very good. But I'd have gone another way.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They should have gone with black, white, gold, silver for colors (although a splash of crimson is ok I guess). Using black/white for the base color depending on home/away.

Then had a better knight logo, and less crap on the arms.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          They're very good. But I'd have gone another way.
          Me, too!

Found out the expansion picks will be released in dribbles and drabbles (blocks of 8, 8, 8, and 6) during tonight's award show.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Reminds me of Germany IIHF sweaters.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

The LV white is ok, the dark is hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                They should have gone with black, white, gold, silver for colors (although a splash of crimson is ok I guess). Using black/white for the base color depending on home/away.

Then had a better knight logo, and less crap on the arms.

The color scheme explained
                :

They settled on the name Golden Knights and the logo, a helmet with an opening the shape of a "V."

"From there we really looked at colors that spoke to Las Vegas and would give him a unique color profile within the League," Eagles said. "I think we've really achieved that with the base color as well as the accent color. Obviously, the primary logo is the purest reflection of the where the name comes from, but it has that golden and that Las Vegas accent to it that makes it something that Las Vegas can own."

Steel gray represents strength and durability; gold the precious metal mined in Nevada; red the Vegas skyline, desert and canyons, symbolizing the readiness to serve; and black power and intensity.
                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Ms. Tappen is looking rather fetching this evening.

Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Kenny had 'em right where he wanted 'em.

Some... Interesting... Moves so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                      Kenny had 'em right where he wanted 'em.

Some... Interesting... Moves so far.
                      David Clarkson is a Golden Knight.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

They picked up 13 D-men. I assume they'll be dealing a few.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Trades
                          @EdmontonOilers: The #Oilers have acquired forward Ryan Strome from the @NYIslanders in exchange for forward Jordan Eberle.

TvR and a 7th rounder to Carolina for a 2nd rounder.

Golden Knights trade D Dave Schlemko to Montreal for a 2019 5th rounder.
                          Last edited by joecct; 06-22-2017, 01:42 PM.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Dave Tippett out as Coyotes head coach. The new owner didn't like him.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              David Clarkson is a Golden Knight.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It looks like the Blackhawks are drinking the same stupid water the Bulls are drinking.

It Happened!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X