Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Is anyone on the boards actually rooting for the Ducks in this series? Seriously.
    I don't like either team, but the Preds are chickenpox. The Ducks are smallpox.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I was impressed to see the Preds running 2-1-2 sometimes. Especially early on.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I was impressed to see the Preds running 2-1-2 sometimes. Especially early on.
        Ducks are too big and strong to allow them to come through the neutral zone with speed and pound on your defensemen. Smart move by Laviolette.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I don't like either team, but the Preds are chickenpox. The Ducks are smallpox.
          The Predators have moderately attractive country music stars following them, so they're like allergies.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            The Predators have moderately attractive country music stars following them, so they're like allergies.
            Match penalty for talking about Carrie in such a bad way. I'm not even considering just telling you to go to box and feel shame for 2 minutes, you're going straight to the gate for a cold shower.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              Match penalty for talking about Carrie in such a bad way. I'm not even considering just telling you to go to box and feel shame for 2 minutes, you're going straight to the gate for a cold shower.
              Reviewed in New York and upheld.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Is anyone on the boards actually rooting for the Ducks in this series? Seriously.
                First of all, Nashville hasn't won one, the Ducks have- so there's that.

Second, Nashville is in a time zone that I can stay up and watch games that start at 7 or 7:30 local time. I'm in bed for a Ducks face off on a week night.

Third- it would be cool to have a FF in Nashville- we had a car convention there and it was pretty cool. It's not all country music (which is only eclipsed in it's horror by muzak).

the only "attraction" to the ducks was that my niece had a tournament in Anaheim where they did some stuff at their arena. And I wasn't there, so it's really minor.

Besides, it would make a great story for the bottom seed in the west to win it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                  Not talking about Carrie there, mostly her hanging on contemporaries that I'd have to ask bb_dl to identify.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I don't think the Pens cleared customs. They're still on the plane!

4-0, 13 minutes in.

Comment

LOL Pittsburgh

Comment

I see the annual spring MAF implosion has arrived.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I guess I'll go back to watching the Tigers. Good grief.
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            I guess I'll go back to watching the Tigers. Good grief.
                            You seem to imply that this is somehow bad?

Comment

I hope game four of the Ottawa-Pittsburgh series provides more compelling action than did tonight's game. The contest was over ten minutes into the game. I was hoping for a competitive game. It never materialized.

As for the other series, go Nashville.
                              sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                                I hope game four of the Ottawa-Pittsburgh series provides more compelling action than did tonight's game.
                                Screw that. On Ottawa!
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X