Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I thought you were going to Santa Fe? Or did that turn out to have too many trust fund turds for you?
    Now that our daughter has joined my in-laws in Phoenix we want to be closer to them. So, Prescott.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
      I'm reminded of the joke that was going around when a team was put in Florida. They said that hockey would be successful because of all he Canadians that had retired to Florida. Then they found out that the reason that they moved to Florida was that they hated hockey.
      This joke was originally about the LA Kings.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Welcome to the 2017 playoffs Colin Wilson.
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

So when they have the Stanley Cup parade in Nashville will they stop at the Grand Ole Opry?
          sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

It was fun watching Bonino blow by Shattenkirk and Orpik to score the go ahead goal. #BUonBU&BCCrime
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
              So when they have the Stanley Cup parade in Nashville will they stop at the Grand Ole Opry?
              The old one is a block away from Bridgestone Arena. The current one is miles away outside of town.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

So I'm totally over the fact that the wild lost already...apparently my dog is not.
                On our morning walk today, we encountered mikko koivu pushing his kids in a stroller- that's a normal occurrence. What's not normal is my dog lifting his leg and peeing all over the side of his stroller.
                Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 04-29-2017, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha oh my god.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Hahahahahahahahahaha oh my god.
                    Dubnyk also lives in our hood- can you imagine what my dog might do if we see him???

Comment

Raise your hand if you had the top 3 going to exactly none of the worst 3 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Dubnyk also lives in our hood- can you imagine what my dog might do if we see him???
                        Would both of them survive an encounter?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Know all y'all can't stand him, but Sid is still the best on earth
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Know all y'all can't stand him, but Sid is still the best on earth
                            Helluva feed to Kessel for the snipe. "Top cheddar, bar downski; always bar downski's."
                            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Seriously awesome on the Anthem Edmonton fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                Seriously awesome on the Anthem Edmonton fan.
                                This, that was a heck of a job by them.

Comment

Working...
                                X