Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Kep, where did you post that red/blue map and the hurricane path? I can't find it. Was hoping to show someone.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Re: 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

That eyewall is clearing out, and Harvey is still picking up strength. Say goodnight, Rockport.

Comment

Harvey officially a Cat 4 as of 25 minutes ago. Max winds 130 MPH.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh...l/252259.shtml

Comment

The bowl game you don't want to be sent to:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            Has anyone ever been cited for "failure to evacuate"?
            Texas vs. N. Emma in 1938, I think.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Kep, where did you post that red/blue map and the hurricane path? I can't find it. Was hoping to show someone.
              http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                Reminds me a little of a slower motion Charley in 2004. Blew up from a 1 to just under a Cat 5 in about 3 hours off the West coast of Florida before making an unexpected right turn into Charlotte Harbor just north of Captiva. People that were willing to ride out a Cat 1 were too late to get out by the time it grew into a monster. Hopefully there has been enough time here for those types of folks to realize this is going to be a bad one and get out.

Good luck 1015, stay safe!
                Saw on Facebook that some are going to ride it out.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

This is going to be historic flooding around Houston. Some places saw 14" in 3 hours earlier tonight.

Just had one of our worst squalls roll through so far. 55+ winds, sideways rain. Going to be a few interesting days.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    This is going to be historic flooding around Houston. Some places saw 14" in 3 hours earlier tonight.

Just had one of our worst squalls roll through so far. 55+ winds, sideways rain. Going to be a few interesting days.
                    No IAH operations for us until noon Monday...which I think is being optimistic.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      No IAH operations for us until noon Monday...which I think is being optimistic.
                      I'd agree with that.

I'm hesitant to go as far as saying Houston could experience Katrina level flooding, but things are getting bad all through the metro area, and more is coming.

Comment

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIP66H7XYAA4i_T.jpg
                          Well, ****
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

All those people that were relocated from New Orleans to Houston after Katrina, get to relive this sh*t all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              All those people that were relocated from New Orleans to Houston after Katrina, get to relive this sh*t all over again.
                              Maybe try Phoenix next time.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                The hope is that by Thursday it will get pushed to the north towards Dallas. But not before slowly looping back south to the coast (possibly maintaining or gaining a little strength) and coming closer to Houston.

Comment

Working...
                                X