Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
    I don't know that a single person took it seriously, but the fact the sheriff felt the need to clarify is pretty sad.

Comment

• Re: 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Sheriff's Dept and corrections officer killed in head on crash near Tampa
      http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/10...-on-crash.html
      Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

• In case anyone remembered that I also live in Florida and was wondering, my wife, dogs, and I are safe in Dallas, TX. Yes, that is a bit extreme, but my wife's mom went into the ICU for a nasty infection on Monday, so we didn't have much choice... Been a crazy week. Word is that a tornado touched down in my neighborhood of 300 homes. Waiting for definitive word.
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Re: 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I don't know that a single person took it seriously, but the fact the sheriff felt the need to clarify is pretty sad.
          It's Florida....the sheriff is spot on, here.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

And here start the chemtrails. https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-...nimize-harvey/

Comment

Comment

Gotta love how it's insensitive to talk about Global Warming right now. And it's a hoax any other time. **** off Scott Pruitt.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/07/politi...iew/index.html
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I assumed god sent the hurricanes because he was mad about all the gay frogs in Florida.

Comment

I assumed god sent the hurricanes because he was mad about all the gay frogs in Florida.
                    I think He thought that the football culture was too corrupt so He sent Harvey and Irma.

God is a hockey fan.

------

Jose's extended track is starting to look interesting.
                    Last edited by joecct; 09-11-2017, 02:50 PM.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I thought that he sent one to Texas because they gave the most electoral votes to tDonald.
                      Then to Florida because they gave the second most.
                      Pennsylvania is next on the hit list.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

You better tell flaggy you are only kidding. That's his umbilical cord you're talking about.

Comment

St marten and Key West looked to be screwed. The damage is unreal
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              St marten and Key West looked to be screwed. The damage is unreal
                              Miami was very, very lucky. But I guess with warming waters it's only a matter of time.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Miami was very, very lucky. But I guess with warming waters it's only a matter of time.
                                Now all of the fields are burning it blocks out the sun
                                I see all the water rising to drown everyone
                                This is tomorrow's way to end our days
                                Watch as the clouds they gather now to wash us away

Comment

Working...
                                X