Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

How do you solve a problem like Tropical Storm Maria?

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      How do you solve a problem like Tropical Storm Maria?

How do you find some shear and spin it down?
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        How do you find some shear and spin it down?
        Haliburton has you covered
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

WaPo has the possibility of Jose and Maria doing the Fujiwara and tossing Jose into the DE/NJ coast.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

2017 Hurricane Season: How many Caribbean Islands can be flattened?

Maria taking aim at the middle Leewards, and possibly straight over Puerto Rico. Expected to become a major tonight or early Tuesday.

Comment

Maria went to Cat 4 earlier today and just cracked Cat 5. Jeebus.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

From the NHC:

...700 PM AST POSITION AND INTENSITY UPDATE...
                  ...EXTREMELY DANGEROUS CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE MARIA STILL
                  STRENGTHENING...

Reports just received from an Air Force Reserve Hurricane Hunter
                  aircraft indicate that the maximum sustained winds have increased
                  to 175 mph (280 km/h). The estimated minimum pressure based on
                  data from the aircraft is 909 mb (26.84).

A wind gust to 63 mph (102 km/h) was recently reported in the
                  eastern portion of St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Live cam (for how much longer?) from the St. croix Caravelle Resort &

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2CzQclKQc
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Right now, I'm a little selfish that the slight north turn is a good thing. My family will be hit a little less

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Live cam (for how much longer?) from the St. croix Caravelle Resort &

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2CzQclKQc
                        Gotta love the trolls in the You Tube chat saying this is fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                          Gotta love the trolls in the You Tube chat saying this is fake news.
                          it is. should be covering floods in india. fake diversionary news
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The damage in Puerto Rico is unreal. Months before electricity will return. Wow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Barbuda was evacuated completely, no one left on the island
                              http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/15/americ...rnd/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Barbuda was evacuated completely, no one left on the island
                                http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/15/americ...rnd/index.html

Fake news.

Comment

Working...
                                X