Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
    Oh give me a break Leaman...Blaming the GOALTENDER for the poor defense last week. This is a quote from Divver's article this week (LINK).

Why don't you EVALUATE your terrible defense you have recruited? Let's blame the goalie which is the easy way out for Nate.
    The goalie and the defense sucked last week. Shoot glove side and there is a good chance you score. I'm glad Leaman is calling out the goalie, but also #2 ( Human Statue) should be benched this weekend. Both deserve to sit and watch.
    Last edited by steven22; 10-26-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by steven22 View Post
      The goalie and the defense sucked last week. Shoot glove side and there is a good chance you score. I'm glad Leaman is calling out the goalie, but also #2 ( Human Statue) should be benched this weekend. Both deserve to sit and watch.
      The goals I saw against Miami and the ones against BC were NOT the goaltenders fault. Never saw video highlights of the goals given up to St Lawrence or Clarkson. Leaman should be calling out his associate head coach who since coming to town, the defense has been worse every season than the year before.
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
        The goals I saw against Miami and the ones against BC were NOT the goaltenders fault. Never saw video highlights of the goals given up to St Lawrence or Clarkson. Leaman should be calling out his associate head coach who since coming to town, the defense has been worse every season than the year before.
        I watched the St Law. and Clarkson games, not good is all I'm saying. Hawkey gets the start tonight is my guess. I agree with your last statement. Not the best hire.

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
          I watched the St Law. and Clarkson games, not good is all I'm saying. Hawkey gets the start tonight is my guess. I agree with your last statement. Not the best hire.
          Yea...Nate complained about the goaltending last year after the BU home game. The BU home game where a Terrier player grabbed the puck from behind the PC net and put it right on a guy's stick in front for a one timer.

We will see what happens this weekend

Comment

Why such a poor turnout at PC on Friday? Student section was 50 percent of more empty against BC? Weird. The general population didn’t show up either.

Hawkey giving up that first goal was poor rebound control from him. Foley’s goal was a beauty and Miregas goal was scored after Woll initiated contact with a PC player in front and then was beat. I believe Hansen saw the contact live and allowed the goal due to this.

PC put up a wall at the blue line with about six minutes left and stopped making plays out of their zone. This is the Nate Leaman strategy of trying to win every game 2-1 instead of getting that next goal.

Comment

When will the PC AD smarten up and hire The Zlax to lead the Friars to glory???
              What the hell is going on down there?
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                Me and sterlippo were planning on coming down tomorrow and then business got in the way.
                I'll hook you two clowns up for the return match at Conte on January 12th if you want. No need to buy me a drink... buy me dinner!
                It will be nice seeing you. Murray has been pacing the floors and muttering to himself wondering how PC could have cheated their way to the win. Zlax is a double agent who is hoping Leaman will get fired this season and replace Umile at UNH. The PC student section was sparse because the girls were out attending parties dressed as nurses, kittens and witches and the boys were out chasing the girls. Ya know doing what college students do this time of year. Me? I left after PC's second goal. Bought my own drinks at the Mon Kou and had a hell of a night on the mainland. We don't have Chinese or Hockey on my "Island of the little God".

Comment

That was a delightful weekend of hockey.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    does jon sneak on here when mrs jon runs to the potty?
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      Last time I’m pretty sure PC beat BC and BU on the same weekend was the first Hockey East tournament BU in semi’s, BC in finals
                      Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

It couldn't have gone any better for PC this weekend. I'm sure they wish they had the first game with BC back but knocking off both BC and BU back to back nights is huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          does jon sneak on here when mrs jon runs to the potty?
                          My secret is out!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                            Zlax is a double agent who is hoping Leaman will get fired this season and replace Umile at UNH.
                            Well played sir!

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                              Well played sir!
                              That entire paragraph was a piece of art.

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                                Zlax is a double agent who is hoping Leaman will get fired this season and replace Umile at UNH.

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                                Well played sir!
                                Secret Agent UHN

Actually he has been very scarce this last few days.

Maybe Since he rips Borek so much He can give his detailed analysis on Borek’s 2 recruits this past week. Like do they or don’t they fit into the PC system, did Borek use the correct amount of scholarship money to get them or is just doing the quantity thing, and of course their strengths and weaknesses.
                                Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Working...
                                X