• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

I would think pinho plays because he had 40 pts last year...just a guess

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Living in the past...the kid is playing on the top line and now named a captain who Nate brags about his leadership skills. You just blew a 3-0 game on your home ice, in your home opener. Someone better lead this team because the effort out of 26 tonight didn’t show much leadership.
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Pinho wasn't the issue. Look at the game sheet and what is the running theme for ALL 4 BC goals? Not to hard to figure out if you were at the game.
        Last edited by steven22; 10-15-2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Zlax, are you saying a returning 40 point scorer shouldn't be in the lineup?

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
            Pinho wasn't the issue. Look at the game sheet and what is the running theme for ALL 4 BC goals? Not to hard to figure out if you were at the game.

Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
              bingo!

Comment

Don't see many TOP LINE centers go three games with a line of ZERO GOALS, ZERO ASSISTS, ZERO POINTS, -2 +/-, and only seven shots on goals with three minor penalties. This shouldn't be good enough for everyone. That line was a disaster last night and when those guys play with Pinho, it hasn't been good. But I guess I expect more out of the FIRST line center when playing a top 15 team!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                  And who is at fault for putting a junior in that position?

Comment

Zlax, it's perfectly fine to expect more. But are you saying he shouldn't be in the lineup?

Comment

Zlax, it's perfectly fine to expect more. But are you saying he shouldn't be in the lineup?
                      Based on last year he should be but the in game decisions late in that second period especially were odd. Seemed like Pinho’s line was stuck on the ice for very long stretches in their defensive end consistently and he kept putting them out there every other shift over the Kavanugh and Vimal lines who were having good nights on the forecheck creating opportunities.

Comment

Does anyone know if Foley will be out for the weekend? I've seen him a few times over the years at the summer WJC camp that was held in Placid and then obviously last year against Clarkson, I've always loved his game and it'd be great to see him out there and hopefully at 100%. Should be a good game come Saturday night, it's parent weekend so it should be a fairly big crowd, best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by techtodenver View Post
                          Does anyone know if Foley will be out for the weekend? I've seen him a few times over the years at the summer WJC camp that was held in Placid and then obviously last year against Clarkson, I've always loved his game and it'd be great to see him out there and hopefully at 100%. Should be a good game come Saturday night, it's parent weekend so it should be a fairly big crowd, best of luck.
                          Divver in his tweet tonight referencing his RI ringside note article said Foley is out.
                          Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Any word/news on why Jake Ryczek has not played yet this year.

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
                              Any word/news on why Jake Ryczek has not played yet this year.
                              I haven't heard about any injuries with him so I take that to mean DNP-Coach's Decision. You got to get him in the lineup or he will be transferring very quickly like Ruggiero (drafted players don't sit on the bench at this level).

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                                I haven't heard about any injuries with him so I take that to mean DNP-Coach's Decision. You got to get him in the lineup or he will be transferring very quickly like Ruggiero (drafted players don't sit on the bench at this level).
                                See what happens this weekend. Ruggiero hasn't dressed for a Lake Superior game this year. Same pattern at that school, unless he is hurt.
                                Last edited by steven22; 10-20-2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X