Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

BC is probably going to win the regular season title without winning a single non-conference game. I'm almost rooting for that to happen because the year has been just that bizarre.

We still have an outside chance of catching them, but four points down with 3 to go for both teams? Not looking good.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Game is on NESN Plus Ch 1147 on Cox.....building is about empty

Comment

Losing 2-1 in the third. This feels ominous

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
          Losing 2-1 in the third. This feels ominous
          Right on cue, 2-2.

-Blackadder
          -Casablanca
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Right on cue, 2-2.
            3-2 PC. Huzzah.

-Blackadder
            -Casablanca
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

3-2 PC. Huzzah.
              4-2. UML fans now discussing crowd sizes. Hee hee.

Seriously, where the hell are our fans?

-Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post

Big win should be set for tomorrow as we only played for 1 period total.....some in the first and the rest half way through the third, going to need to pick it up from now on, no breaks.....They say the alumni buy the tix but do not attend the games (supporting program) wish they would give them away

I hear that Sat game is on line on ESPN3
                Last edited by satyking; 02-16-2018, 08:51 PM. Reason: Add ESPN3

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
                  Big win should be set for tomorrow as we only played for 1 period total.....some in the first and the rest half way through the third, going to need to pick it up from now on, no breaks.....They say the alumni buy the tix but do not attend the games (supporting program) wish they would give them away

I hear that Sat game is on line on ESPN3
                  Exactly...they don’t use the tickets. Very odd
                  Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                    Game is on NESN Plus Ch 1147 on Cox.....building is about empty
                    Actually building wasn't that empty. Not many students as many left for the long weekend. Band was there though.

Comment

Meanwhile, Friars did what they needed to do and woke up after UML took the lead. (It was like watching a replay of the BC/UMass game on Thursday).

Friars didn't get any help from teams in other leagues, just need to keep winning.

Probably not going to catch BC for first and at this point probably want to see Maine pushed down. BC finishes with 3 against Maine.

UCONN beating BU helped some but can still be caught by the Terriers.

UVM came back to force OT with NU but could not close it out in OT, so maybe they do tonight.

Watching Greenway in the Olympics, his game will translate well in the NHL I think. It will be interesting to see how he adjusts coming back to finish out the college season. May not be able to get away with some of the extra physical stuff in a BU uni.

Comment

4-2. UML fans now discussing crowd sizes. Hee hee.

There were hardly any students there last night. They usually sit on their hands anyway but it's the long weekend so I get them being away. Miss the days of Silent Schwab and his crew of crazies.

Comment

What happened to Kavanaugh? Is he hurt or benched?

Comment

4 point weekend. Shame that Maine didn’t hold up their end of the bargain, but just keep winning,

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by dillon View Post
                              What happened to Kavanaugh? Is he hurt or benched?
                              Injured, lower body injury, which means leg issue...I think he got hurt in the UCONN home game...

Comment

Does that ASU/MTU brawl remind anyone here of UNH and 1997?

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X