Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

I used to read Zlax for amusement, but he is no longer amusing. His opinions are so biased and so completely without reasonable foundation, that he just reveals himself to be a miserable troll who gets way too much pleasure from any misfortune PC hockey has, while totally discounting its accomplishments as fluky.

RIP Drew Brown and God bless his family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
      Even a blind squirrel finds a few nuts sometimes and this includes the PC power play.

What is the deal with Makar? Kid didn’t look like a top three round selection tonight abd the third overall pick for that? Really
      Dope.
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

7 goals for #7. Pretty good showing last night. Just looked like a badly overpowered UMass team last night, or the one we often tend to see. No easy games in Hockey East though. Hope they carry this momentum into next weekend with Merrimack.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3100IRL View Post
          7 goals for #7. Pretty good showing last night. Just looked like a badly overpowered UMass team last night, or the one we often tend to see. No easy games in Hockey East though. Hope they carry this momentum into next weekend with Merrimack.
          Looked to me an inexperienced team which took a ton of stupid penalties and Umass short handed was terrible. Goaltending wasn't the problem for them as many of the goals were unstoppable.

I thought Umass was pretty even 5 on 5...the special teams killed them.

Look who was a -2 in that game....the traffic cone and Mirageas
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by dillon View Post
            I used to read Zlax for amusement, but he is no longer amusing.
            Let's be honest, he was never amusing.
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

[QUOTE=dillon;6553938]I used to read Zlax for amusement, but he is no longer amusing. His opinions are so biased and so completely without reasonable foundation, that he just reveals himself to be a miserable troll who gets way too much pleasure from any misfortune PC hockey has, while totally discounting its accomplishments as fluky.
              .[/QUOTE

It seems that nearly every college's thread has a grouchy curmudgeon who obviously need to get a life. in this case his purpose is simply to deny or downplay the pleasure and excitement for fans that is generated by their team. He derives pleasure and self-worth from emphasizing any warts he can find. He is simply nastier than most and less knowledgeable. He appears to be a truly unhappy, depressed individual who tries to tear others down to the level on which he subsists. He probably looks in the mirror and sees nothing but his "resting ***** face" staring back at him. How sad.
              Cut yourselves some slack - put him on ignore. You won't be missing anything.

Comment

Anybody been through the new pavilion area/tent outside the arena yet? Looked pretty full to me Saturday when I was going by. I just didn't see the benefit standing there in the cold when I could be indoors.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3100IRL View Post
                  Anybody been through the new pavilion area/tent outside the arena yet? Looked pretty full to me Saturday when I was going by. I just didn't see the benefit standing there in the cold when I could be indoors.
                  Good idea but let’s put huge holes in it to let the cold air in...👌

Comment

Good idea but let’s put huge holes in it to let the cold air in...��
                    Dude... you'd be amazed at how much more relaxed you'd feel if you didn't wait a month between dumps.
                    You're welcome.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by fivehole12 View Post
                      dude... You'd be amazed at how much more relaxed you'd feel if you didn't wait a month between dumps.
                      You're welcome.
                      lol!
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Callahan and O'Brien remain 'B' prospects on Nov. 15 NHL Central Scouting Watch List:

http://www.hockeyjournal.com/nehocke...ticleId1234309
                        https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                        Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Good idea but let’s put huge holes in it to let the cold air in...👌
                          Have you ANY joy in your life? I guess this is what it feels like to be a UNH fan. My wife went there and she's never happy either. I can just picture you sitting at home after getting laid and coming up with 15 complaints about your partner's performance. You are on here crapping on 20 year old kids and the best coach in PC sports history - the program is in the best place it's been since the 80's and you still can't be happy. Get a life! Seriously what is wrong with you? You are not a fan you are just a miserable POS that could screw up a wet dream. Its not their fault you went to UNH cause you couldn't get into PC.

Comment

Good idea but let’s put huge holes in it to let the cold air in...��
                            Put on a beer jacket, princess. You'll live.
                            Last edited by Yuppie Scum; 11-17-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Nice win. Especially with two different 5 minute majors.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by WarHog89
                                First time poster, 22's hit was a bad call.
                                Number 4's was a TERRIBLE hit and likely be reviewed for further discipline.

Hawkey struggled in that first period with his rebound control but settled down after that as he bailed out his defense on at least 4 point blank opportunities. Not many quality performancez by anyone tonight besides Hawkey and Wilkins.

Comment

Working...
                                X