Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

If you are unable to be in the North Country, this will bring you to the SLU schedule. You can scroll down to the PC game, and click watch for a free stream. Should go live around 6:45.

http://www.saintsathletics.com/sched...x?path=mhockey

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
      If you are unable to be in the North Country, this will bring you to the SLU schedule. You can scroll down to the PC game, and click watch for a free stream. Should go live around 6:45.

http://www.saintsathletics.com/sched...x?path=mhockey
      Tonight, this will be interesting, how will the friars respond after a disheartening loss?

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
        See what happens this weekend. Ruggiero hasn't dressed for a Lake Superior game this year. Same pattern at that school, unless he is hurt.
        Not eligible to second semester IIRC
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

I realize they they are college athletes and mistakes are going to happen but there is a defenseman on this team that needs to be moved to forward permanently or benched. He's a disaster on defense and a liability. Big for no reason and seemingly never in position to help and certainly in the way most times screening Hawkey and helping the opponents score goals like it was his job.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
            I realize they they are college athletes and mistakes are going to happen but there is a defenseman on this team that needs to be moved to forward permanently or benched. He's a disaster on defense and a liability. Big for no reason and seemingly never in position to help and certainly in the way most times screening Hawkey and helping the opponents score goals like it was his job.

Hmmm. Would it take me two guesses to give you an answer.
            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
              I was hoping he would be better this year, complete opposite. Why can't Leaman see this disaster?

Comment

[QUOTE=cavbim;6541343]Hmmm. Would it take me two guesses to give you an answer. [/QUOTE

You only get 2

Comment

This might be an overreaction, but we look terrible tonight.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    This might be an overreaction, but we look terrible tonight.
                    4-0 terrible. Bleh

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      4-0 terrible. Bleh
                      I thought it was a rerun from October 2005
                      Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

• Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                        I thought it was a rerun from October 2005
                        That three minute sequence where they committed enough penalties to negate a five minute power play and then gave up a third goal was PoolyArmyesque

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by steven22 View Post
                          I was hoping he would be better this year, complete opposite. Why can't Leaman see this disaster?
                          Leaman never took Harvey out of the lineup when he was absolute trash, same with Hart, and continued to play Monk over Florentino last year...The players and year’s change but the coaching never changes. The decision to play Cromwell on Saturday is odd since he has barely played in his PC career even though when he plays he is fine. Ziesky gets benched? The way the third and fourth lines are a revolving door for the players in the seven years of Nate, it is really odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            That three minute sequence where they committed enough penalties to negate a five minute power play and then gave up a third goal was PoolyArmyesque
                            What you expect from a coaching staff that brought on a guy that brought down the UNH program?

Comment

• Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Cripes gang. No credit for the home team? That wasn't Johnson & Wales out there.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Cripes gang. No credit for the home team? That wasn't Johnson & Wales out there.
                                Are you familiar with this thread, praytell?

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X