Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
    Pooley-esque.
    And of course we get shut out. Another bad loss on a Saturday.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Bummer, according to Mike they got worse as the game went on at least on offense...Hawkey kept them in the game...

No games next week will hurt them with other teams still playing...

May come down to who wins the HE tourney now for NCAA selections....

BC has to win it....NU and PC are on the edge now...NU may go past PC in PWR with their sweep of UNH...

Umile's team really collapsed after such a good start...On the verge of being shutout by NU twice this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
        And of course we get shut out. Another bad loss on a Saturday.
        Losing a season series to UMass used to be fireable at Providence! Time to hold Leaman accountable for so many terrible losses this season. Either something is wrong with team in the locker room or the coaches office.
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Fire Leaman and bring back Army

Comment

This firing bull is horrible but I think they will get what they earned and stay home for the NCAAs if they continue on the path they find themselves on today,,,,,regroup and start playing with the talent you have and at least come close in the HE tourney, don't have to win it but no lower than second will get a bid

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Fire Leaman and bring back Army
              We don’t wven have that sieve Gillies to blame any more!

They really need to have some sort of run in the HE tournament to calm us all down.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                We don’t wven have that sieve Gillies to blame any more!

They really need to have some sort of run in the HE tournament to calm us all down.
                He just won 2 in a row for the big club

Comment

Nice to see the Friars have home ice for the playoffs. Twenty win season. Nice. See you next year at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                    Nice to see the Friars have home ice for the playoffs. Twenty win season. Nice. See you next year at this time.
                    What, wait, your not leaving before HE playoffs and possible NCAAs, it ain't over til it's over....

Comment

This team was fortunate to have played very weak OOC schedule. Padded win total with 7 wins vs teams with combined .360 win%. 3-4-2 vs bottom 4 teams in HE. Team not ready to play every night. Too much talent to be on the bubble. Who’s is that on?

Comment

So Very True!

Comment

Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
                          What, wait, your not leaving before HE playoffs and possible NCAAs, it ain't over til it's over....
                          Oh no, this was just my one post for the year, now two. I've got my tickets for St. Paul.

Comment

Did our infamous poster create another handle to rail on Leaman.... hmmmm....

Comment

So Friars get the Black Bears next weekend...hope the law of averages doesn't show up...Maine played a good game at Schneider a few weeks ago only to lose in OT, they will be ready...

First game is critical based on Friars Saturday night play this season...always need to get that first one.

Comment

Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
                                Did our infamous poster create another handle to rail on Leaman.... hmmmm....
                                Or just one of those "People I know" he claims are sick of PC. Regardless, welcome aboard, fan or fake fan.
                                Living somewhere between North and South.

Comment

Working...
                                X