Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Surprised anybody still bothers with that clown. If you just stop responding she'll get bored.

Reminder to those of you going to the UMass game Saturday night they're running a fundraiser for former player Drew Brown. Didn't think I could post a link to the gofundme page (cancer has returned..) running but you can find that either through PC or Leaman's Twitter accounts, a link to that, and I saw an email that said Acciari will have donated some items for silent auction to cover some of the cost of his medical stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEW Friar View Post
      More sage advice from a troubled soul. Hopefully players and coaches don't visit this thread to read these wicked observations, clearly made up from a well of torment and ill will. Maybe that is too bad really, imagine the progress any program would make by following these unorthodox suggestions.
      We all know the coaches and players visit here often!

Rufo has already been more successful at UMass this season then he had been with PC in his four years. I wonder why....
      Last edited by The Zlax45; 11-09-2017, 06:18 PM.
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

This third period really hurts.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
          This third period really hurts.
          Leadership isn’t there...good to see Rufo continue to have a career year once he got out of the shackles of Nate!

Comment

Originally posted by 3100IRL View Post
            Surprised anybody still bothers with that clown. If you just stop responding she'll get bored.

Reminder to those of you going to the UMass game Saturday night they're running a fundraiser for former player Drew Brown. Didn't think I could post a link to the gofundme page (cancer has returned..) running but you can find that either through PC or Leaman's Twitter accounts, a link to that, and I saw an email that said Acciari will have donated some items for silent auction to cover some of the cost of his medical stuff.
            Is this the link for Brown...... https://www.gofundme.com/dropping-th...for-drew-brown
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

I can only imagine what zlax was like during the end of Paul Pooley's tenure and then the Tim Army era...

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                Yes, that be the one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                  Leadership isn’t there...good to see Rufo continue to have a career year once he got out of the shackles of Nate!
                  Rufo has eight points on the year for UMass...he only had nine points in FOUR years with Providence. Right now, those eight points would lead Providence in scoring.

Comment

Story on the son of former coach Paul Pooley that some longtime fans might be interested in. Mentions Schneider Arena as where he learned to skate.

https://www.sbncollegehockey.com/atl...ley-notre-dame
                    https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                    Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Sad news to pass on. Drew Brown passes away.

http://www.friars.com/sports/m-hocke...111117aaa.html

Comment

PC fans thinking of you tonight...
                        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Pinho must read this thread. Two goals in the first.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Drew Brown would have enjoyed this. Sigh.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              Pinho must read this thread. Two goals in the first.
                              Even a blind squirrel finds a few nuts sometimes and this includes the PC power play.

What is the deal with Makar? Kid didn’t look like a top three round selection tonight and the third overall pick for that? Really
                              Last edited by The Zlax45; 11-12-2017, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                                What is the deal with Makar? Kid didn’t look like a top three round selection tonight abd the third overall pick for that? Really
                                Hey stop motivating the opposition.
                                Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Working...
                                X