Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Being reported on NESN that NU has sold all of their tickets for the game.....that and because it is the night game should lead to a very rowdy and semi-drunk croud for them.....just hope we are well represented and equally noisy......go PC

Comment

Too many penalties.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Had ‘em all the way? Unreal win against a terrifying opponent.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Sitting at 7 in pairwise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Poor performance by PC for the first 55-56 minutes of the game. The sophomore class stepped up tonight as the upper class men didn’t show.

Hawkey was excellent again tonight and likely wanted that second goal back but overall he saved the game for the Friars.
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
              Poor performance by PC for the first 55-56 minutes of the game. The sophomore class stepped up tonight as the upper class men didn’t show.

Hawkey was excellent again tonight and likely wanted that second goal back but overall he saved the game for the Friars.
              But that win though.... Leaman just keeps crapping success. So glad he's coaching at PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                But that win though.... Leaman just keeps crapping success. So glad he's coaching at PC.
                The players do it...not him. Terrible coaching in this game by him. Kavanaugh taking a shift with 3 mins left in this game? Questionable is being polite, the game plan did not work all night as the first PC goal was extremely lucky and the game tying goal was off a big rebound off the boards. There was very little adjustments he made besides the wingers entering the zone stop around the faceoff circle along the boards and blast away from the points.

Again, Leaman tries to win 2-1 and 3-2 games..boring defensive hockey like the NJ Devils of old that won...

I like to hear how you guys thought PC played in that second period...no excuse for that effort

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                  The players do it...not him. Terrible coaching in this game by him. Kavanaugh taking a shift with 3 mins left in this game? Questionable is being polite, the game plan did not work all night as the first PC goal was extremely lucky and the game tying goal was off a big rebound off the boards. There was very little adjustments he made besides the wingers entering the zone stop around the faceoff circle along the boards and blast away from the points.

Again, Leaman tries to win 2-1 and 3-2 games..boring defensive hockey like the NJ Devils of old that won...

I like to hear how you guys thought PC played in that second period...no excuse for that effort
                  Why do you even watch?

Comment

Perhaps he and BU Fan 84 should hate watch tonight’s game and see who could outhate their respective couches!

Comment

NU is a scary good offensive team with a solid goaltender. That might have had something to do with PC’s play.

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Leaman made the change in third to put Kasper up with Conway and Duhaime...guess that didn't payoff....

Now if the Friars can get their legs tonight and pull off the HE Title we can see some more crap analysis from our negative nancy

Comment

Congrats on the victory. One of the more frustrating losses in a while for us. Thought we had it after the Goldstein goal. Rooting for your Friars tonight. Hope you guys go far in the NCAAs.
                          "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            NU is a scary good offensive team with a solid goaltender. That might have had something to do with PC’s play.
                            Primeau was horrible last night...a ton of fumbled pucks and wasn’t as strong as when he played at PC or the Beanpot games. He wasn’t to blame for any of the goals but they could have taken advantage of it more by shooting the puck over passing which has been a major issue all season.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                              I like to smell my own farts.
                              So that explains it.
                              Living somewhere between North and South.

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                                Rooting for your Friars tonight.
                                You don't want to see 3 HE teams in the NCAA's?
                                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
                                X