Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Originally posted by satyking View Post
    Surprised to see only PC out of HE in the top 10 and 4 others in the top 20, thought HE would be placing at least 2 teams in the 1-10 bracket
    It surprised me as well. I'm sure it will even itself out a bit as the season progresses but right now it looks very strange to me to see HE without another team in the top 10.
    I'm interested to see how PC does this weekend against UNH. The Wildcats seem to be coming back to earth and PC could go a long way to giving themselves a hand up in the standings.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
      It surprised me as well. I'm sure it will even itself out a bit as the season progresses but right now it looks very strange to me to see HE without another team in the top 10.
      I'm interested to see how PC does this weekend against UNH. The Wildcats seem to be coming back to earth and PC could go a long way to giving themselves a hand up in the standings.
      Hockey East has been absolute trash this year out of conference so the conference will be lucky to have a third team and may only get one team (the conference champ) into the NCAA Tournament.
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
        I'm interested to see how PC does this weekend against UNH. The Wildcats seem to be coming back to earth
        Looks like Tirone is having his best year and he has always played his best vs PC. I think he’s given up something like only 13 goals in 8 games.
        Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

If PC wins 7-0 tonight will Exzlax's head explode or will he have an orgasm?
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
            Providence scoring 7 goals in the entire weekend will be shocking under Claude Julien part 2!

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
              BC and pre-Bentley UML were already digging themselves out of the hole. You'd have to think BU will figure it out eventually.
              Or we can just bow to our new Northeastern Overlords and be done with it.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Good article on incoming freshman Jay O'Brien in current NE Hockey Journal. You may have to skip through the pages yourself to get to it, but for most it shouldn't be difficult.... http://www.hockeyjournal.com/nehocke...=2&folio=1#pg1

Comment

Only need 2 tomorrow......

Comment

Nice win.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                      Providence scoring 7 goals in the entire weekend will be shocking under Claude Julien part 2!
                      5 down 2 to go......how does crow taste

Comment

Just checking on the broadcast schedule off the UNH website, it shows that the game will be airing on ESPN 3 and TSN Go, yet I check the listings for both channels online and see that it is not on it. Any idea? Just want to catch the game as I am ways away. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by WarHog89 View Post
                          Just checking on the broadcast schedule off the UNH website, it shows that the game will be airing on ESPN 3 and TSN Go, yet I check the listings for both channels online and see that it is not on it. Any idea? Just want to catch the game as I am ways away. Thanks!

I do see the gm listed on Espn 3 on their website for 7p for tonight, so you should be able to see/ stream it there.
                          GO NU HOCKEY
                          Always bullish on the future.
                          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Good win last night, seemed like a really easy one too. Would like to see time of possessions numbers from this because it seemed like PC was able to control it for a lot of the game, make the passes around and just find guys with open shots. UNH seemed to have the energy but just badly outplayed. Gildon looks like ohe should be really good if he continues on developing. As far as development, year 2 of Bjorkqvist looks really good. Getting time on PP, PK, just a real playmaker.

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                              5 down 2 to go......how does crow taste
                              I was right...Good to see the inconsistent PC show up tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                                Having an orgasm he was right on total goals finally

Comment

Working...
                                X