Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College regrouping and on to St. Paul

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
    I was right...Good to see the inconsistent PC show up tonight.
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometime.......
    Living somewhere between North and South.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulkorea View Post
      even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometime.......
      lol.
      Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Story on Jacob Bryson in NY Hockey Journal:

http://www.nyhockeyjournal.com/nyhoc...ticleId1252205
        https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
        Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by paulkorea View Post
          even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometime.......

Comment

RIT coming up this weekend. PC needs a sweep to stay in the top 10. Should a weekend of physical play. Hopefully PC stays away from dumb penalties and handles business.

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
              RIT coming up this weekend. PC needs a sweep to stay in the top 10. Should a weekend of physical play. Hopefully PC stays away from dumb penalties and handles business.
              Mollot-Hill should see a game between the pipes with the next three games to give Hawkey a break. Leaman likely won’t as he believes in running his goalies into the ground!
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

I seem to have another event Saturday and may need to unload 2 tickets to that night's game. This seemed like the most convenient place to ask if anyone was in need of tickets. Anybody interested? Believe ticket price is $20 apiece.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                  Mollot-Hill should see a game between the pipes with the next three games to give Hawkey a break. Leaman likely won’t as he believes in running his goalies into the ground!
                  They play two games this weekend then don't play again for 20 days. They play a total of four games in 22 days. If Hawkey doesn't start both games this weekend then there's a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                    Wearing out a goalie in college where tops you play 40 games over 6 months is just a groundless gripe. If at 22 Hawkey hasn’t learned to handle that work load he should give up any dream of playing pro. Not only that top goalies get 40 games in juniors and between playing travel teams high school/prep even a 16 year old like Aslandis got into around 40 games last year

Now if you want to argue Mollot-Hill should at least have a start under his belt in case something happens to Hawkey I will at least acknowledge it has merit. However remember this it does not appear Mollot-Hill is ever slated to be #1 as Kucharski seems to be set up to replace Hawkey. Further Mollot-Hill was the lesser part of the goalie rotation in juniors—The other half is the guy who couldn’t pass Merrimack’s number 3 guy from last year and who has way less minutes then Mollot-Hill.
                    Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Cav stop using fact to explain these things it only screws up exlax and his incredible knowledge of the game

Comment

I'll save the crybaby a post.

Where was Coach's Pet (AKA The Captain) when RIT got their first goal? Oh that's right, he was on the bench! Why was he on the bench? Why Coach why? If he was at UNH he'd be playing 39 minutes a game and putting up numbers like Niko Rufo who lived in Coach Leaman's doghouse and now he's the leading scorer. Why Coach why? And then you go and destroy your #1 goalie's confidence by riding him into the ground that you have to bring in a true freshman to finish out the game! Hawkey, I know you're reading this, transfer now to UMass!
                        Living somewhere between North and South.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulKorea View Post

Where was Coach's Pet (AKA The Captain) when RIT got their first goal? Oh that's right, he was on the bench! Why was he on the bench? Why Coach why? If he was at UNH he'd be playing 39 minutes a game and putting up numbers like Niko Rufo who lived in Coach Leaman's doghouse and now he's the leading scorer. Why Coach why? And then you go and destroy your #1 goalie's confidence by riding him into the ground that you have to bring in a true freshman to finish out the game! Hawkey, I know you're reading this, transfer now to UMass!
                          Vincent was horrible tonight...good to see the freshman who has been sitting early in the year show off why he was drafted.

RIT wasn’t ready from the opening whistle but the coaching staff at PC needs to work on that atrocious power play even the 5 on 3 was run poorly.

Mollot-Hill comment was about him needing to play for potential Hawkey injury. I said the same thing when Ellis and Hawkey were backups. Need to play them a few times a year in case of injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulKorea View Post

Pinho was a +1 tonight in a game when the team scored SEVEN even strength goals and gave up one even strength goal.

Comment

Some folks could find fault in winning a $5 million lottery because they printed the ticket with the wrong Font.
                              Life sucks... then you die.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                                Vincent was horrible tonight...good to see the freshman who has been sitting early in the year show off why he was drafted.

RIT wasn’t ready from the opening whistle but the coaching staff at PC needs to work on that atrocious power play even the 5 on 3 was run poorly.

Mollot-Hill comment was about him needing to play for potential Hawkey injury. I said the same thing when Ellis and Hawkey were backups. Need to play them a few times a year in case of injury.
                                Dope.
                                Originally posted by mookie1995
                                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Working...
                                X